Are you looking for an action-packed physical activity beyond the usual? Then gear up and visit a rage room.
The adrenaline-fuelled smash room experience provides amazing results to your emotional and physical state.
Similar to but cheaper than therapy, a round of destruction will leave you feeling better than when you came in. So pick up that crowbar and have a rip-roaring session for your moment of stress release.
Keep reading to discover the below list of the best rage rooms in Baltimore.
It may provide the thing you have been missing most in your life, an opportunity to let loose.
1. Kraken Axes & Rage Baltimore
Have you ever felt like wrecking everything in the office after a difficult day?
Then the smash room at Kraken Axes & Rage Baltimore will provide a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Although their office set-up is not your actual workspace, it plays the role accurately.
It is also a safer space, meaning there are no consequences if you let loose and break all the objects in sight.
After all, that is the purpose of rage rooms, to annihilate things in search of peace of mind.
What to Expect at Kraken Axes & Rage Baltimore
- One should make all reservations and pay 48 hours before the session.
- You can have an individual smash room session or come with a partner. Group and party sessions are also available.
- However, groups of more than four people will be divided into groups, as the rooms accommodate a maximum of four.
- Although the dress code is comfortable, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, and closed-toe shoes.
- You will get protective gear and the weapons to break things. All you require is a positive attitude and openness to a different kind of fun activity.
- Only those over 13 years can participate in the rage rooms. A guardian or parent should accompany any minors, sign their waivers and supervise their sessions.
- The staff will walk you through the rules of the smash area a few minutes before the start of your session. Ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes earlier for the check-in procedure.
- You will only receive a refund on your payment if you cancel 48 hours before your allocated slot.
- If you pay for a group of 10 and only five people show up, you will not get a refund. However, you can use up their time for an extra rage room session for the rest of you.
- Food and drinks are available at the in-house bar and restaurant. Although you cannot bring your own, they allow birthday cakes, as long they are not ice-cream cakes.
Prices at Kraken Axes & Rage Baltimore
|Love is a Battlefield||$29.99 per person for 1-4 people||30 minutes|
|Release the Kraken||$29.99 per person for 1-4 people||30 minutes|
|A Raging Gift||$29.99 per person for 1-6 people||30 minutes|
- Sunday to Thursday, open for appointments only
- Friday, 5 pm to 2 am
- Saturday, 12 pm to 2 am
2. Rage Room MD
Visit the fun-filled rage room arena at Rage Room MD for some wrecking therapy.
You can take selfies and videos as you destroy objects such as glass bottles, plates, and even cars.
Whatever items are available on the day of your visit, they will let you pay and start smashing.
Bring a couple of friends for a fantastic night-out experience you will remember for years.
Once you finish smashing, you can indulge in various fun activities, including splatter paint, axe throwing, and airsoft target.
What to Expect at Rage Room MD
- Once you make a reservation for a group, you will only pay for one person. The rest of the group members will pay on arrival.
- Tips are welcome, as the staff ensures you have a wonderful time in the rage room.
- Although minors can participate, they must have a legal guardian present.
- Additionally, kids should have gloves, hoodies, and closed-toe shoes since their protective gear is primarily for adults.
- Adults should also wear full-coverage clothing and boots or sneakers. If you show up in shorts or leggings, you may pay $3 for a disposable jumpsuit.
- Showing up 10 minutes past your group appointment time may lead to cancellation.
Prices at Rage Room MD
|Glow in the Dark Super Rage Room||$49 per person for 5-10 people||40 minutes|
|1-4 people package||$39 per person||20 minutes|
|5-6 people package||$39 per person||45 minutes|
|7-10 people package||$39 per person||45 minutes|
- Thursday and Friday, 4 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday, 11 am to 9 pm
- Sunday, 12 pm to 6 pm
3. Room of Rage
Create the kind of rage room you want by choosing different smash packages at the Room of Rage.
Whether you want entertainment or to let go of intense emotions, you can shatter, break, and demolish anything available.
As a healthy way of de-stressing, bring your family, colleagues, and friends for bonding and team-building exercises.
Additionally, make a playlist to enhance the sensory experience and blast it loud as you wreck stuff.
What to Expect at Room of Rage
- The rage room breakables range from beer bottles, plates, and mugs to large household appliances such as washers, computers, and printers.
- Kids can participate but with a legal guardian present at all times.
- You must arrive at least 20 minutes before your reservation. If you show up late, you may forfeit your slot and wait for the next available one.
- Leave all your valuables in your vehicle, as the rage room will not be liable for any losses.
- Wear appropriate clothing, including long pants, shirts, and closed-toe shoes. They will only allow you to participate if you wear the proper attire.
- If you have long hair, you must tie it in a ponytail. Besides the other protective gear available, a hard hat is a must-wear inside the rage room.
- The rage rooms can only accommodate three people at once. Group participants must wait in the open area until their session begins.
Prices at Room of Rage
|Week Day Thrash||$119.99 for 2||20 minutes|
|Up to 5-Person Game Package||$75 per person||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Thursday Thrashing Psycho Package||$99.99 per person||20 minutes|
|Three’s A Company||$145.99 for 3||25 minutes|
|Me Plus One||$59.99 for 2||15 minutes|
|Kids Rage (8-13)||$45.99 per child||20 minutes|
|Blow Off Some Steam||$44.99 per person||15 minutes|
|Psycho||$54.99 per person||15 minutes|
|Date Night||$79.99 for 2||20 minutes|
|Small Party||$199.99 for 4-5 people||30 minutes|
|Medium Party||$359.99 for 6-9 people||40 minutes|
- Thursday, 6 pm to 9 pm
- Friday, 6 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday, 3 pm to 8 pm
- Sunday, 12 pm to 5 pm
- The Room of Rage is closed from Monday to Wednesday
4. Smash Mobile House
Let the rage come to you through the Smash Mobile House.
They will bring the set-up, weapons, protective gear, and breakable items to your solo or group party.
They also cater to corporate events and team-building activities, providing a smash session experience for everyone.
Additionally, their smash sessions are open for kids of all ages, as long as the legal guardian is present.
During the session, you will get a cardboard wall to write your thoughts on and smash away. The kids will enjoy scribbling all the words they learned at school.
Prices at Smash Mobile House
|For 1||$35||20 minutes|
|For 2||$65||20 minutes|
|For 2||$80||30 minutes|
|For 5||$150||30 minutes|
- Wednesday to Friday, 6 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday, 5 pm to 9 pm
Let off some steam at one of the best rage rooms in Baltimore. Liberating your thoughts is the best way to stay in touch with your emotions.
So, make a reservation for a round of fun, as rage rooms provide this and much more.