Everyone is angry about something. The list is endless, from dealing with cheating partners to bad days at work, death, illness, and social injustices.
A fun way to eliminate these negative feelings is by breaking things in a rage room. Below are great locations in Charlotte to consider.
1. The House of Purge Rage Room
Are you looking for a place to vent without causing harm to others or feeling judged?
The House of Purge in Charlotte is a great choice. Here, you can beat the crap out of glasses, plates, electronics, and more.
You can also bring your own breakables, whether it’s old electronics or something more personal like the photo of your ex.
All the raging will keep your blood pumping and make you feel calmer and happier afterwards.
Packages at the House of Purge
The House of Purge offers anger room packages for every budget. Sessions last 20-30 minutes, although parties and corporate events will get more smash time.
Check the prices of different packages below:
|Purge 1||$45 for 1 person||30 minutes|
|Purge 2||$85.80 for 2 people||30 minutes|
|Purge 3||$131.70 for three people||30 minutes|
|Purge 4||$160 for up to 4 people||30 minutes|
The above packages offer a mix of glass and medium-sized items like a TV and printer or the opportunity to beat on a punching bag.
For the ultimate purge experience, book a car to break it down bit by bit. You can book this package solo or have fun with friends and family.
What to Expect
- Customers can bring their approved breakables to smash or use the ones provided at the House of Purge. The latter option includes glasses, plates, guitars, TV, printer, etc.
- You can also select your weapon of choice, including a bat or sledgehammer.
- Ensure you wear the safety gear to prevent injury from the flying items.
- Customers can listen to their music of choice while smashing and shattering stuff.
- The minimum age for participating in the rage room is 5 years, although minors must come with an adult.
- Closed-toe shoes are necessary to prevent injury, and long-sleeve shirts and pants are recommended.
- Personal items are subject to approval.
- Pregnant women cannot participate in rage room activities.
The House of Purge is open daily from 12 pm to 10 pm, except for Sundays.
2. Tonic Rage Room
Are you feeling angry, bitter, enraged, disappointed, or stressed? You can release these feelings by smashing things at the Tonic Rage Room.
First, you’ll need to reserve a session online. When you come in, wear the facility’s safety gear to prevent injury from shattering glass.
Then grab your weapon of choice and start unleashing your rage on the stuff in the rage room.
Pricing at Tonic Rage Room
Do you want to rage alone or with a group of friends, or you’re looking for a unique date night?
You may want to bond with family, have a party, or do team-building with your co-workers.
Whatever your needs, the Tonic Rage Room has a suitable package. Here are some package prices to choose from:
|One Person – Emergency Room Package||$25||10 minutes|
|One Person – BYOB||$50||30 minutes|
|One Person – Critical Care Package||$75||30 minutes|
|One Person – ICU Package||$100||30 minutes|
|One Person – Psychotherapy Package||$125||30 minutes|
|Two People – DATE NIGHT/BYOB||$75||30 minutes|
|Two People – DATE NIGHT/Critical Care Package||$100||30 minutes|
|Two People – DATE NIGHT or ICU Package||$125||30 minutes|
|Two People – DATE NIGHT or Psychotherapy Package||$175||30 minutes|
|GROUP of 3 or more – BYOB Package||$100||30 minutes|
|GROUP of 3 or more – Critical Care Package||$125||30 minutes|
|GROUP of 3 or more – ICU Package||$175 for 3-4 people||30 minutes|
|GROUP of 3 or more – Psychotherapy Session||$250 for 3-4 people||30 minutes|
|Party Package 1||$499 for up to 6 people||2 hours|
|Party Package 2||$750 for up to 7-10 people||3 hours|
|Party Package 3||$1,500 for 11-20 people||4 hours|
The number of items you’ll receive will depend on the package. Of course, the higher the cost, the more stuff you get to break.
Party packages include food, beverages, and other raging activities like knife and axe throwing.
In addition, customers get the venue for the specified time. Add-ons are available at an added cost.
What to Expect
- Customers get various items to break, from small pieces like glasses to electronics and furniture.
- You can also bring your own breakables. Of course, they’ll have to be approved by the staff first.
- Booking is recommended, but walk-ins are allowed based on availability.
- Participants in the rage room must wear closed-toe shoes and long pants.
- Still, for safety, PPEs are provided by the facility, including coats, helmets with face shields, and gloves.
- Tonic Rage Room offers several packages to suit different needs. There are even discounts for large groups.
- Prices are subject to change, but you will keep the price at the time of booking
- The minimum age for participating in this rage room is 9 years. Minors must have a parent/guardian present.
- Closed-toe shoes are a must, and long pants or jeans are recommended.
- Pregnant women and those under the influence cannot participate in rage room activities for safety reasons.
- Participants should arrive 10 minutes before their scheduled time to allow ample check-in time and gear up.
- All participants must sign a waiver.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday – Thursday: 2 pm – 7 pm
- Friday: 2 pm – 8 pm
- Saturday: 2 pm – 9 pm
- Sunday: 2 pm – 7 pm
3. Grievous Gallery Smash Room
About 45 minutes from the city center is a unique rage room that can help you release all that built-up anger, rage, and frustration.
You can break glass, drink, bond with friends, and explore the space at the Grievous Gallery.
Pricing Grievous Gallery Smash Room
|Appalling Academy||$35||30 minutes|
|Disaster Depository||$60||30 minutes|
|Excruciating Exhibit||$85||30 minutes|
|Grievous Gallery||$100||40 minutes|
- The Appalling Academy package is suitable for 1-2 people and includes 20-25 pieces of glassware.
- The Disaster Depository package is suitable for 3-4 people and provides 45-50 pieces of glass.
- The Excruciating Exhibit has 70-75 pieces of glassware suitable for 5-6 people.
- The Grievous Gallery is the largest package, recommended for 7-10 people. Customers will receive 90-100 items to break.
- While each package has a recommended number of people, note that the prices are per package, not per person. You can add as many people to your session as you want.
What to Expect
- Customers will find a range of glassware to break
- You can also choose your own playlist to listen to while smashing
- The rage room is open for everyone, although kids must have a parent/ guardian in attendance
- Customers must sign a liability waiver before entering the anger room
- The dress code is comfortable clothing with closed shoes.
- The facility provides safety gear to keep customers safe from flying objects.
- Tuesday – Saturday: 5: 45 pm – 10 pm
- Sunday and Monday: Closed
Life constantly throws shit at us but keeping all that stress, anger, and other negative feelings inside harms our physical and mental health.
The above rage rooms in Charlotte provide unusual yet effective ways to relieve rage and stress. So, don’t be left behind!