Many people are dealing with anger and rage from trauma, pain, shame, grief, and the daily stresses of life. But they don’t have or know a healthy way to release everything that is piled up.
In addition to or aside from talk therapy, these heavy emotions need physical relief. This is where destructive therapy comes in, to help people blow off steam by breaking stuff.
Rage rooms are fun, safe, and great outlets for negative emotions. In fact, some therapists recommend them to patients who might benefit from breaking stuff.
For Fresno residents, here are the best rage rooms to consider:
Rage Room Fresno
Rage Room Fresno is one of the best venues for residents to go and melt away all their worries or have fun smashing stuff.
This recreational center takes pride in creating exciting experiences through:
- Rage/smash/anger rooms
- Rage room group sessions
- Fitness center
- Corporate events
- Birthday party events and so on
It’s perfect for those looking to satisfy their destructive desires or seeking a new experience.
And customers can book solo sessions, couples, friends, family, and even team outings.
Pricing at Rage Room Fresno
What to Expect
- Smash, wreck, and destroy all kinds of breakable items
- Each participant gets 10 different-sized breakables, including glass and ceramic items.
- Customers can get additional special items at an added cost of $25. Notable items include TVs, printers, stereos, windows, and glasses.
- Each package attracts an additional $5 recycling fee
- Participants will receive full safety gear to ensure the shattering glass doesn’t cause harm
- Rage Room Fresno allows group bookings, although the rage room can only hold 1-2 people simultaneously.
- The center also offers an escape room at the same location that is worth checking out.
Rules at Rage Room Fresno
- Rage Room Fresno has a strict dress code. Participants must wear closed-toe shoes, long-sleeved shirts, and long no-hole pants.
- There’s a 12-year minimum age limit for participating in the anger room
- Participants are encouraged to arrive 10-15 minutes earlier so the staff can take them through the rules and safety tutorial
- Monday – Friday: 5-9 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 9 pm
- Sunday: 11.30 am – 7 pm
The Art of Anger
Most of the time, people are told to hide their emotions, push them down, and control them. This can lead to long-term anger issues, thus affecting physical and mental health.
The Art of Anger gives you tools to express and release negative emotions. This center has rage rooms designed to help you release anger by breaking household items, hitting metal, and throwing paint.
There are even tires and padded sawhorses for those who like hitting things without breaking them.
As if that wasn’t enough, the center has a Zen Room for low/no impact sessions. This is created for customers who can’t tolerate crashing sounds, like those with PTSD.
The staff will clean up the mess afterward and ensure proper disposal of the broken items. So, you can rest assured that your release session isn’t causing harm to the planet.
Pricing at the Art of Anger
The price will vary depending on the room and the time you spend raging.
|Flash Smash||$22 per person||5|
|Righteous Rage Level 1||$56 per person||20|
|Righteous Rage Level 2||$77 per person||25|
|Righteous Rage Level 3||$99 per person||30|
|Demolition Duo||$155 for two people||45|
|Zen Splatter Paint (add-on as a cool down to any session)||$22 per person|
|Bring Your Own Breakable (BYOB)||$40 per person||20|
Monthly membership is also available. This allows customers to engage in intentional trauma transformation and self-care.
Members can participate in raging or paint-splattering activities once a week.
Weekly sessions are 10 minutes for kids and 15 minutes for adults, but members can get more time if the schedule allows.
- Kids up to 11 years old: $56/month
- Teens (ages 12-17): $77/month
- Adult (18+): $99/month
- Seniors (55+): $65/month
The center offers various corporate membership packages to support employees’ mental wellness.
Here are some of the corporate packages, but be sure to check their websites for more.
|Packages||Prices per month||Raging time (minutes)|
|Corporate Easy Flow Copper||$99 for four passes||15|
|Corporate Easy Flow Silver||$222 for 10 passes||15|
|Corporate Easy Flow Gold||$333 for 15 passes||15|
|Corporate Intense Jobs Copper||$277 for 6 passes||15 + Zen splatter paint|
|Corporate Intense Jobs Silver||$444 for 10 passes||15 + Zen splatter paint|
|Corporate Intense Jobs Gold||$777 for 15 passes||15 + Zen splatter paint|
What to Expect
- Customers can choose to hit things like glasses and chairs and use weapons of destruction like bats, hammers, golf clubs, etc.
- The number of items you’ll receive will vary depending on the package.
- You can bring your own stuff to break. Of course, the center reserves the right to refuse items that are deemed dangerous.
- A Zen room for a low-impact session or for cooling down after an intense rage session.
- Choose your desired package and any add-ons to ensure a holistic physical and emotional anger release session.
- The center provides protective gear, such as coveralls, goggles, hard hats, face shields, and gloves.
- Customers can choose to create art from broken items after their raging session.
- Group bookings are allowed, but only 1-2 people can participate in a rage room at a time.
- Rage sessions are monitored for safety reasons.
- All participants must sign a waiver before getting in the rage room
- Participants must wear full protective gear and closed-toe shoes
- No age limit, but minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- The Art of Anger is open for business every day from 12 pm to 9 pm.
The above smash rooms are both entertainment centers and an alternative solution for mental health. A visit can help with your anger, stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental and emotional health problems.
Anyone can benefit from a raging session, especially those who deal with trauma daily. Your rage doesn’t have to define you.
And thanks to rage rooms all across the country, you now have a safe space to distress. No more carrying your anger the rest of the day or to the next day.