Life can be pretty stressful, and we all need a way to release stress before it negatively affects our health. Destructive therapy has proven to be a quick, fun, and effective way to blow off steam.
And thanks to the emergence of rage/ smash/anger rooms, people have a safe place to vent their rage by destroying random stuff.
Rage rooms have seen it all, from divorced parties to stressed brides-to-be or people dealing with the daily stresses of life. So, there’s no emotion you can’t express or process in a rage room.
Without further ado, here are great rage rooms in Glasgow to consider.
Hype Leisure Rage Room
Got some anger issues you need to let out? The Hype Leisure Rage Room is the place to be, smashing all items with no consequences.
You don’t have to agonise about replacing your broken stuff or cleaning up afterward.
Pricing at Hype Leisure Rage Room
|Package||Price (£)||Time (minutes)|
Breakdown of Packages
- The Bronze package allows 1-2 players and provides a small basket of items.
- The Silver package allows 3-4 players and provides a medium basket of breakables.
- The Gold package allows 5-6 players and provides a large basket of breakables.
What to Expect At the Hype Leisure Rage Room
- Reasonable prices and discounts for those doing multiple activities
- Visitors’ safety is a top priority, and the staff will provide a briefing and safety tutorial before participating in the rage room.
- Visitors get various items to smash, including glass bottles, speakers, computers, and printers.
- The number of items will depend on the package, but you can always buy extra if you run out.
- The staff will supervise the anger room activities and monitor participants for safety.
- Participants are provided with protective gear
- Visitors are allowed to record their experience
- The venue hosts birthdays, family reunions, corporate events, and any large group.
- The minimum age limit for participating in the rage room is 16 years
- Participants must wear closed-toe shoes and are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing
- No cancellations or refunds
- You can reschedule
- Pregnant women are not allowed to engage in rage room activities.
- Mon-Sat: 10 am-6 pm
Rage Room Events
Most businesses now deliver their goods and services at customers’ doors, and rage rooms are no exception.
Rage Rooms Events will travel to any part of the country, including Glasgow, to deliver a rage room right to your door.
The company will supply everything you need for the rage room event. But they’ll need 15M X 15M X 3M (H) indoor/outdoor space and electrical access (optional).
Their mobile rage room events specifically cater to team building, corporate events, stag and hens, and other large groups.
Wondering what activities to engage your employees in the next team-building event? Well, let your employees express their frustrations and anger by smashing things!
You may also like 📖
What to Expect
- A closed unit where you can smash all your stress away without worrying about making a mess
- The company supplies a bespoke 360-degree view room. This provides an excellent opportunity for other group members to watch and cheer the action.
- The company supplies a variety of breakable items, mostly household and work items. This includes cups, mugs, phones, CDs, video tapes, monitors, printers, keyboards, and more.
- Rage Room Events does all the clean-up and ensures proper disposal of broken items.
- Prices will vary depending on location, duration, and the number of participants.
Adrenaline-packed rage room activities are for anyone who wants to release pent-up energy. You can visit the smash rooms alone, bring a friend, or book large group activities. Ultimately, this is the best opportunity to de-stress and live healthier lives.