Primal expression of intense emotions such as rage or anger is something adults do not have the luxury of nowadays.
However, rage rooms allow us to get in touch with our feelings and release them by breaking things.
One can let go of any pent-up emotions for a few minutes by aggressively destroying household and office items.
For Most People – The after-effects and satisfaction are worth the experience. If you are ever in sin city for work or leisure, visit one of the below anger rooms in Las Vegas for smash room fun.
1. Sin City Smash
Walk into an actual living room, kitchen, or office at Sin City mock Smash Rooms for a wild, destructive session.
Channel your anger by thinking about the reasons for your stress to get going. We recommend you bring a friend or two for group fun and therapy.
However, only those above 18 years can participate in the rage rooms. Anyone between the ages of 10-17 must come with a guardian or parent.
Charges at Sin City Smash Rooms
|Smash-and-go||$55 per person||10 minutes|
|Signature smash||$75 per person||15 minutes|
|Premium smash||$95 per person||25 minutes|
|4 Pack Smash party||$299 per group||15 minutes|
|Smash party for 6||$399 per group||15 minutes|
Every rage room experience at Sin City Smash Las Vegas includes the following:
- A variety of smashable items with each package, ranging from small to large.
- A bottle of drinking water.
- Proper safety gear.
- The basic smash weapons with upgrades are available for the large group packages.
- Clean-up that the establishment does on your behalf.
- Monday to Thursday, 12 pm to 9 pm
- Friday and Saturday, 12 pm to 10 pm
- Sunday, 12 pm to 8 pm
2. Smash Room – Axehole Vegas
At Axehole Las Vegas, one can throw axes or break stuff in the throwing alleys or smash rooms.
Combine both activities with friends for a sweaty yet fun and stress-relieving smash room experience.
What to Expect at Smash Room – Axehole Vegas
- One must pay to secure a booking.
- Only three people can use a rage room at once.
- Although they allow children between ages 7-17 to participate, they must come with a parent or guardian and sign a waiver.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes.
- An expert axe thrower will guide you through throwing basics before your session.
- Besides axes, one can throw spears, shovels, ninja stars, tomahawks, and metal cards.
- Before gearing up to wreck things, you also get a brief safety orientation to prevent injuries in the rage rooms.
Rage Room Rates at Smash Room – Axehole Vegas
|Smash room||$45||15 minutes|
|Basic Axe Throwing||$38 per person||1 hour|
|VIP Axe experience||$49 per person||1 hour|
|VIP Private party||$1800 for the group||1.5 hours|
|Mobile Axe throwing Unit||$2750||2 hours|
- For the VIP private party experience, an extra 30 minutes goes for $575.
- On Saturday and Sunday, the price for the VIP private party experience goes up to $2100 for the entire group for 1.5 hours.
- The mobile axe throwing unit price is within the Las Vegas area. Anywhere outside attracts an additional fee of above $200.
- Monday to Saturday, 10 am to 12 am
- Sunday, 12 pm to 12 am
3. Wreck Room Las Vegas
Feel better by wrecking stuff in a safe and repercussion-free environment at the Wreck Room in Las Vegas.
The unique smash room experience relieves stress and boosts your energy by destroying various objects into tiny pieces.
It is a fun yet freeing session that you will remember for years.
Details about the rage rooms at Wreck Room Las Vegas
- One gets protective gear before the session, including face shields, gloves, vests, and coveralls.
- There are a variety of tools to use as weapons.
- Their rage rooms are fully air-conditioned for a cozy session.
- You can store away your clothing and items in lockers available in the changing rooms.
- There is free WI-FI to stream your music while you break things.
- Their prices are per person. Any extra players get the same number of breakable items ranging from small, medium, to large pieces.
- Clean-up is not your responsibility. Leave the room as messy as possible, and the establishment will do the rest.
- Wreck room parties, corporate, and group events are available on reservation.
Prices at Wreck Room Las Vegas
|Wrecking package||$75 per person||30 minutes|
|XL wrecking package||$95 per person||30 minutes|
The XL wrecking package differs from the wrecking package in the number of breakable items a participant gets.
The Wreck Room Las Vegas is open for smash room fun Monday to Sunday, 11 am to 7 pm.
4. Dig This Las Vegas Rage Room
Unlike a typical smash room experience, at Dig This, you use large excavators and bulldozers to tear away at a car.
The 30,000-lb equipment helps unleash your massive rage while testing your driving skills.
The open land space allows participants also to dig, build and destroy sand castles and pits. It is an exciting and fun activity, especially for children and families.
Features of Dig This Las Vegas
- Only children above 12 can participate.
- You must make bookings in advance, as they do not take walk-ins.
- The location is open every day from 8 am to 4 pm.
- The car destruction sessions are every half an hour between 8 am to 4 pm.
- You get to spray paint the car before destroying it. Write all your pain points on the vehicle before smashing it into unrecognizable junk
- Their aggression session starts at $749 per person for 30 minutes.
You may also like 📖
Get your adrenaline pumping at one of the best rage rooms in Las Vegas from our above list. When you let your rage flow through you, you get the inspiration to destroy things and let them go.
Come with friends or family and experience the exciting therapy that demolition provides. Ensure you break everything in sight and leave the mess for someone else. After all, that is the purpose of rage rooms.