Maybe your boss is toxic, your partner cheated, you lost a parent, or your finances are a mess. Whatever it is, the rage rooms below can help you let go.
Breaking stuff will allow you to instantly release rage and anger, thus leaving you happier and lighter afterwards.
1. Simply Smashing Rage Release Room
If you want a safe place to lose control, look no further than Simply Smashing Rage Release Room.
Customers of all kinds have found solace in this place, including people enduring tragedies like death and those angry about their daily stress. And even if you’re not angry, you can have fun smashing stuff.
Whether you’re a corporate executive or a PTA mom, everyone can come here to smash old machines and throw glass items against the wall.
Don’t worry about the flying glass causing harm because the facility provides coveralls, gardening gloves, and welder’s masks for safety.
Pricing at simply smashing rage release room
|Office space||$60 for one person||25 minutes|
|Double Trouble||$90 for 2 people||25 minutes|
|4’s A Party||$160 for 3-4 people||25 minutes|
|Splatter Date Night Experience||$89 for 2 guests||45 minutes|
|Splatter Party Room Experience||$169 for 3-4 people||45 minutes|
All packages provide items to break, tools of destruction, and safety gear. But the type and number of items will vary depending on the package.
For starters, the Office Space package provides 18+ small breakables and two electronics.
The Double Trouble package offers 24+ small breakables and two electronics.
The 4’s A Party package offers 40+ small breakables and three electronics.
Lastly, the splatter room packages offer several blank canvasses and colored paints to create a unique mess you can carry home.
Call the facility to book party/event packages. The prices will vary depending on the activity, the number of participants, and other unique preparations.
What to Expect
- Customers get to break various items, including glass bottles, plates, mugs, keyboards, TVs, picture frames, and monitors.
- The BYOB package is available for a small cleanup surcharge.
- Tools of destruction include baseball bats, crowbars, and metal mallets.
- Closed shoes are required.
- The facility recommends wearing long-sleeve shirts and pants, but they do provide coveralls if needed.
- First-time responders, military, teachers, and veterans will receive extra items to break.
- The rage room is suitable for solo sessions and group hangouts as well. They can host birthdays, team-building events, divorce parties, and more.
- The minimum age for participating in the rage room is eight years. Minors will need a parent/guardian’s consent.
- The anger room can fit up to 8 people at a time
- Monday – Friday: 2 pm – 10 pm
- Saturday: 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday: 11 am – 7 pm
2. Breakthrough Smash Room
Release anger, resentment, and bitterness by breaking things at the Breakthrough Smash Room.
The owner will take you through the rules. And once suited up in protective gear, you’ll be ready to enter the rage room.
Inside the room are several items to break, including bottles, dishes, pianos, TVs, printers, windshields, keyboards, confetti, etc.
The rage room allows for solo sessions and group bookings as well. They even host parties and events, such as birthdays, family gatherings, and corporate events.
Remember that destruction therapy can only help relieve anger but not cure its root cause.
This is especially true when dealing with complex life events like death, illness, divorce, or job loss.
The excellent news is Breakthrough Smash Room has partnered with a licensed mental health therapy company to help customers work through significant life events.
Pricing at Breakthrough Smash Room
There’s a package for everyone at the Breakthrough Smash Room, from individuals to group hangouts and parties/events.
|Major Breakthrough||$39 per person||30-45 minutes|
|Group Breakthrough||$295 for 6 guests and $33 per additional guest||2 hours|
|Birthday Breakthrough||$325 for 6 guests and $33 per additional guest||2 hours|
|Private Catered Event||$75 per person||3 hours|
|Breakthrough Splatter||$45 per person||30 minutes|
The Breakthrough Smash Room is one of the few rage rooms that offer a full experience.
In addition to breakables, tools of destruction, and safety gear, some packages also provide food and drinks.
In fact, the Private Catered Event package includes a decorated event room, a dedicated attendant for the party, a catering menu, and more.
You may also like 📖
What to Expect
- Customers will find various items to break and choose from various tools of destruction.
- All participants must sign a waiver.
- Customers are encouraged to arrive 5 minutes before their scheduled time to give ample time for check-in and gearing up.
- If you’re feeling extra destructive, add-ons are available at an added cost.
- The rage room has Bluetooth speakers, allowing you to play your favorite tunes while you smash.
- Participants must be 13 years and above, although they allow kids below that age if they have parental supervision at all times.
- Walk-ins are allowed, but you may have to wait for an empty spot.
- Monday & Tuesday: The facility is only open to group reservations
- Wednesday & Thursday: 5 pm – 10 pm
- Friday: 2 pm – 10:30 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 10:30 pm
- Sunday: 12 pm – 6 pm
3. Brainy Actz Smash Room
This recreational center offers a wide range of activities to get your blood pumping and rage released.
Visitors will find an escape room, paint splatter rooms, axe-throwing areas, archery arrow tags, rage rooms, and more.
The rage room allows one participant at a time; the rest of the crew can watch and cheer through a viewing window.
Its goal is to ensure participants have a blast and leave feeling better than they came in. And thanks to the speakers, you can jam to your favorite tunes as you smash.
Pricing Brainy Actz Smash Room
The Brainy Actz in Mesa currently offers one rage room package. For $40 per person, you get to break 10-12 breakables for 20 minutes.
You can add more items for an extra cost, and the add-ons will be subject to availability.
What to Expect and the Rules
- Each session will begin with a safety tutorial and go through the rules of the rage room.
- The anger room contains breakable objects, such as dishware, electronics, furniture, etc.
- Customers can choose from various weapons, including a hammer, baseball bat, and skillet.
- Clients are also allowed and encouraged to bring their own items to break at no extra charge. Of course, the items are subject to approval for safety purposes.
- The facility provides safety gear, including coveralls, face masks, and gloves. So you don’t have to worry about the shattering glass causing injury.
- No open-toe shoes
- No refunds
- The staff doesn’t allow intoxicated people to participate in raging activities.
- Sunday – Thursday: 12 pm – 12 am
- Friday and Saturday: 11 am – 12 am
Rage rooms are not meant to replace therapy but provide a physical outlet to blow off steam. Breaking stuff in a rage room allows you to be present with anger, guilt, bitterness, or resentment, thus letting some go away.