Vegas is full of things to do, and now they have rage rooms. These are places where people go to break and destroy things in a safe and controlled environment.
Many people participate in rage room activities to relieve anger and de-stress, but it can also be a fun and unique experience.
Below we look at a few rage rooms in North Las Vegas where you can fix your rage and anger.
1. Wreck Room Vegas
Are you upset about your finances, break-up, being mistreated at work, or the social injustices in our society?
Whatever it may be, a destruction therapy session at Wreck Room can help release that anger. This sort of anger relief comes without judgment and repercussions.
They have multiple stainless steel anger rooms, some big enough to fit up to 6 people.
This means they can accommodate birthdays, corporate events, and other group events. The facility takes safety seriously by offering protective gear and monitoring raging sessions.
Packages and Pricing at Wreck Room Vegas
Wreck Room Vegas offers two packages to choose from.
- The Wrecking package is the most popular. At $75 per person, you get 30 minutes in a rage room filled with 15 small breakables, five medium items, and a large item.
- The XL Wrecking Package offers double the amount of items to break, including 25 small, ten medium, and two large items. It costs $95 per person and lasts 30 minutes.
The above packages are based on per person. So, each extra person will get their supplies of smashables, weapons of destruction, and safety gear.
Each package covers tools and items to break, protective gear, clean-up, and access to the facility’s AC rooms and Wi-Fi.
Smashing tools include crowbars and baseball bats, while breakables include bottles, printers, etc.
What to Expect
- Each participant gets a complete set of safety gear to prevent injury from the flying glass.
- The center allows walk-ins but recommends booking in advance to avoid waiting.
- Multiple packages that include different tools of destruction and items to break
- Suitable for solo sessions
- They don’t put strangers in the same room, meaning each booking gets its own rage room.
- They have larger anger rooms that fit up to six people, making them perfect for group outings.
- A live feed is available in the lobby, where the rest of the group can wait and watch.
- No open-toe shoes or sandals, and athletic attire are recommended.
- Anyone under the influence is not allowed to participate in rage room activities.
- All participants must sign a waiver.
- Refunds are only allowed if you cancel seven or more days in advance.
- Guests must be 18 years and above.
- Wreck Room is open every day from 11 am – 7 pm
2. Axehole Vegas Smash Room
Axehole is a popular axe-throwing destination in Vegas, but they have added a rage room to their fun activities.
Once you get suited up in safety gear, it’s time to let loose and destroy all the items in the room.
All the adrenaline pumping will relieve pent-up energy from your system, leaving you lighter and in a better mood than you came in.
For just $45 per person, you can break a range of items, including plates, bottles, printers, and more.
Each smash session lasts 15 minutes, and the package includes PPEs, five small items, and one medium item.
What to Expect
- Guests will go through a brief safety tutorial and then gear up before they can start smashing.
- The rage room can only hold three people at a time
- Group bookings are still allowed, with groups of more than ten people receiving 10% off the standard prices.
- Suitable for solo sessions and parties/ events of all kinds
- Participants must wear closed-toe shoes.
- The rage room is open to persons aged seven years and above
- Minors must come with a parent or legal guardian
- All participants must sign a waiver
- Payment is required to secure a booking
- Refunds are only available if you cancel 15 days before your appointment
- Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 1 am
- Friday & Saturday: 10 am – 2 am
- Sunday: 12 pm – 1 am
3. Sin City Smash
The next time you want to unleash some pent-up anger or indulge in messy entertainment, Sin City Smash is the place to go.
Their rage room guarantees a one-of-kind thrill, as visitors get to smash as many items as possible in a contained and safe space.
This is also the only rage room on this list that allows guests to bring their own breakables.
The BYOB packages make the whole experience more personal and exhilarating.
Of course, no flammable items, chemicals, foodstuff, weapons & firearms, or anything deemed unsafe.
Sin City Smash Room is ideal for solo sessions, special date nights, friends and family bonding, and even team-building events.
Pricing at Sin City Smash
Sin City Smash offers various rage room packages with customizable options to suit different needs, as follows:
|Smash & Go||$55 per person||10 minutes|
|Signature Smash||$75 per person||15 minutes|
|Premium Smash||$95 per person||25 minutes|
|4 Pack Smash Party||$299 for up to 4 people||15 minutes|
|Smash Party For 6||$399 for up to 6 people||15 minutes|
The Smash & Go package gives you a taste of this unique activity, making it great for first-timers.
When you realize that 10 minutes are not enough to release all your rage, you can always upgrade to get more time and more items to break.
Each package includes items to break, weapons of destruction, safety gear, and clean-up.
What to Expect
- Sin City Smash offers a range of exhilarating activities to help relieve anger, such as axe throwing, rage rooms, and splatter paint rooms.
- The rage room has a great mix of items to break, but you can also bring your own breakables.
- Guests also receive standard smashing weapons and safety gear to prevent injury from the flying items.
- Guests are allowed to take photos or videos of their smashing sessions.
Read Next 📖
- Participants must be 18 years and above. But minors from 10-17 years may take part in the smash activities with an adult present.
- No refunds for no-shows or cancellations
- Rescheduling is allowed
- Monday – Thursday: 12 pm – 9 pm
- Friday – Saturday: 12 – 10 pm
- Sunday: 12 pm – 8 pm
Long-term stress, anger, and other negative emotions can physically and mentally affect you. Studies have shown these factors increase suicide rates, violence, and substance abuse.
Thanks to the above rage rooms, you now have a place to go and vent. A few minutes of breaking stuff in a safe environment will get you less angry and calmer, at least in the short term.
That being said, addressing the root cause of your anger is essential to decrease negative feelings.