Life has its fair share of frustrations and challenging moments. However, relieving the stress can be as simple as visiting a rage room.
Use a bat, hammer, or metal bar to break things in a safe environment to your satisfaction.
Let your inner beast rage out at one of the best rage rooms in Oklahoma City below. Not only is it therapeutic, but it is also a fun activity.
1. Rage Smashers
Once it is over, you will have a smile on your face. A good reward for taking the time to let yourself de-stress.
What to Expect at Rage Smashers
- The smash rooms are large enough for 12 people.
- Anyone above ten years can participate. However, minors should have an adult present to sign their waivers.
- One adult can sign for several people in a group.
- You can make same-day or following-day appointments on availability.
Prices at Rage Smashers
|Hissy Fit||$35 per person||10 minutes|
|Tantrum||$50 per person||15 minutes|
|Banger||$90 for 1-2 people||30 minutes|
|Smasher||$125 for 1-3 people||30 minutes|
|Rager||$240 for 4-6 people||45 minutes|
|Car Bash||$500 for 1-12 people||60 minutes|
- Monday to Thursday from 5 pm to 10 pm
- Friday, 5 pm to 11 pm
- Saturday, 3 pm to 11 pm
- Rage Smashers is closed on Sunday
2. Break Room 405
Wind down your long day with a smash session at Break Room 405.
You can throw glass items against the wall at their smash alley or destroy things using weapons in the break rooms.
The adrenaline rush feels good, and the calm after the session is even better.
What to Expect at Break Room 405
- Besides the break rooms and smash alley, you can paint splatter to test your creativity.
- There is a lounge that offers a variety of hot and cold drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
- You, however, cannot rage under the influence of alcohol.
- One cannot book online for parties. To make party reservations, you must call the establishment.
- The minimum age to participate in the break rooms is 12 years.
- The minimum age to participate in smash alley is three years.
- The minimum age to participate in the paint splatter room is three years.
- Anyone between 3-17 years must come with a parent or legal guardian who signs their waiver.
- Parents or adults accompanying minors do not have to participate. They can watch the session through the viewing windows or on the TV screens, recording in real-time.
- One must wear closed-toe shoes with hard soles.
- The paint in the splatter room is washable. Carry a change of clothes and wet wipes to clean yourself.
- All sessions are private. You will not share a room with strangers.
Prices at Break Room 405
|Break Room||$35 per person||30 minutes|
|Splatter Room||$18 per person||30 minutes|
|Smash Alley||$10 per person||15 minutes|
|Break and Splatter||$52 per person||60 minutes|
Additional items or add-ons attract an extra fee, so bring a credit card for payments.
- Thursday and Friday, 6 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday, 12 pm to 10 pm
- Sunday, 12 pm to 6 pm
3. All the Rage
Angry at something beyond your control? Then pick up a sledgehammer at All the Rage smash room and break away.
You can smash a chest of drawers into tiny pieces or bash in a printer as long as it gets you going.
Curse and scream at the top of your lungs, and no one will stop you. If you have something to write, their smash walls have enough room for your words.
What to Expect at All the Rage
- Their smash services are primarily mobile, meaning they come to you. They will show up for your reservation if you have a celebration.
- The types of events they cover include bachelor and bachelorette parties, birthday parties, team building, and corporate group events.
- All their services are customized to fit your needs and the number of participants.
- The minimum number of participants should be four.
- You only need to pay for the items you will break. During reservation, ensure your number of participants is accurate to avoid some players missing out on things to wreck.
- Each player gets 15 minutes and breakable items in a box containing five smashables, ten bottles, and a medium-sized item.
- You can bring your items to destroy. However, check with the office first, as some things are not allowed.
- Their rage room packages include travel costs from their offices for a maximum of 30 miles. Additional charges apply per mile after 30 miles.
- Once a session ends, they clean up the mess. However, they require one to have access to large disposal bins for what’s left over after the smash room experience.
- Face masks and hand gloves are available as part of the price to smash. However, wear long-sleeved shirts and pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Participants must be 16 years old and above to smash in their mobile rage rooms.
Prices at All the Rage
|4-9 people||$45 per person||15 minutes|
|10-20 people||$40 per person||15 minutes|
|21+ people||$35 per person||15 minutes|
|BYOB||$30 per person||15 minutes|
|Double Package||$35 per person||15 minutes|
|Breakup Package||$50 per person||15 minutes|
|Triple Package||$90 per person||15 minutes|
|Birthday Package||$105 per person||15 minutes|
Other things to break are available at an extra fee.
Holiday bookings attract a non-refundable fee of $150.
If you would like additional time to smash after the 15 minutes, the fee is $5 every 5 minutes.
You can order custom T-shirts for your party at $30 each. However, the order should be 30 days in advance.
- Friday, 5 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday, 11 am to 10 pm
- Sunday, 1 pm to 8 pm
All the Rage smash room is closed Monday to Thursday.
When we let ourselves get overwhelmed by stress, it can lead to harmful emotional and physical outbursts.
To keep your mental health in check, visit one of the best rage rooms in Oklahoma City. Release that internal pressure by smashing things in a controlled and safe environment.