Most people walk into a rage room with all their pain showing on their faces but leave with a smile.
It often happens because smash therapy has been proven to provide short-term stress relief for participants.
Once you spend a few fun minutes breaking things in a safe space, you will appreciate the relaxed feeling it gives.
Visit one of the best rage rooms in Seattle below and take charge of your emotional well-being.
1. Rage Industry
Are you looking to break stuff for stress relief? Then the Rage Industry rage room is the ideal location.
You can visit by yourself or have a team-building event to release all the tension in the office.
Try surprising your partner with a smash room session if you want a unique date-night idea.
Rage rooms can also be a celebratory location, not only for those going through a breakup or divorce.
It is not weird that people now end up hosting bachelor and bachelorette parties in break rooms.
Things to know about the Rage Industry
- All rage room sessions are by appointment only.
- Consider using contact lenses for your smash room session if you wear eyeglasses.
- They will provide weapons and protective gear, but you must show up with closed-toe shoes.
- Their weapons include hammers, golf clubs, crowbars, and baseball bats.
- Although anyone above 16 can participate, those below 18 must come with a legal guardian.
- All adult participants must have a legal ID with a precise birth date before signing a liability waiver.
- Pregnant women are not allowed into the rage rooms.
- You are allowed to shout, scream, and cry. You can also use their Bluetooth speaker to blast your music.
- They record your session, and you can pay to have the video sent to you within seven days after the session.
- All cancellations or reschedules should be made three days in advance.
Packages and Prices at Rage Industry
|Rage for one please||$38 for 1||20 minutes|
|Double Trouble||$75 for 2||20 minutes|
|Office Space||$120 for 2||40 minutes|
|Rage for 4||$150 for 4||40 minutes|
|BYOB||$30 per person||20 minutes|
|Super Smash Party||$38 per person for 5-7 people $33 per person for 8-19 people||2 hours|
- Tuesday to Sunday, 1 pm to 7 pm. However, their opening and closing hours may vary depending on the appointments.
- The Rage Industry is closed on Mondays.
2. Smash(it) Seattle
We all have moments when we suddenly need to smash something. Smash(it) Seattle provides a safe, mobile smash room experience for you to work out all the rage.
The best part about their rage room is that they conveniently bring it to your location.
Things to know about Smash(it) Seattle
- They can provide rage room services for team-building events and private parties of up to 50 people.
- They bring protective gear, including coveralls, hand gloves, and face shields.
- They also provide all the weapons and items to break.
- Ensure you have a relatively flat surface where they can set up the mobile rage room.
- They post their slots on their social media pages for private booking. Additionally, you can make a reservation during an open pop-up event.
- All participants must be over 18 years old and sign a waiver before smashing.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes to participate safely.
- If you appear under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will not allow you to participate.
- Their smash tents are enclosed to keep all broken items inside. Once you finish raging, they will safely collect everything and dispose of it.
Packages and Prices at Smash(it) Seattle
|Package||Price inclusive of tax||Time|
|Pop-Up Party of 1||$35||10 minutes|
|Pop-Up Party of 2||$70||10 minutes|
|Pop-Up Party of 3||$105||10 minutes|
|Pop-Up Party of 4||$140||10 minutes|
|Small Private Event||$1500 for 25 people||3 hours|
|Large Private Event||$3000 for 50 people||5 hours|
- The Smash(it) Seattle is open for booking any day of the week.
- Their pop-up events are on weekends, with locations shared on their Instagram or Tik-Tok pages.
3. Brainy Actz Escape Room
The Brainy Actz Escape Room in Tacoma is 40 minutes from Seattle and has an easily accessible rage room.
Smash bottles, tear away at a dresser into pieces or crush a computer to your heart’s content. Whatever your reason for raging, you get to leave all the frustration and anger behind.
Things to know about the Brainy Actz Escape Room
- The rage rooms can only accommodate one person per session.
- Besides the 10-12 items you receive for your session, you can bring additional personal items to smash. However, you will need to smash everything within your session time.
- No refunds are given if you miss your session.
- Only those wearing closed-toe shoes will be allowed to participate.
- You can pay for additional items to break.
- Although you can only smash one at a time, they allow you to take group photos.
- You can change your music or weapon choice during a smash session.
- Protective wear is provided for participants.
- Safety tutorials are given before the start of your session, so arrive at least 15 minutes before it starts.
- They do not accept walk-ins. All participants must make reservations.
- Although they allow minors to participate, those under 18 must come with a legal guardian.
- Every rage room participant must sign a waiver, including minors by their guardians.
- The facility is available for hire if you have a corporate team-building event.
Prices at Brainy Actz Escape Room
They charge $40 per person for 20 minutes.
- Friday and Saturday, 11 am to 12 am
- Sunday to Thursday, 12 pm to 12 am
If you are angry or frustrated, book a session at the above best rage rooms in Seattle. The smash room experience will be stimulating and helps release all the negative energy you have bottled in.
Bring a group of friends for a beautiful evening out; they may also need some smash therapy.