We all get frustrated and angry when things don’t go our way. And it can help to channel your rage into physical activity.
Several rage rooms have opened nationwide, providing a safe environment for people to smash their negative feelings away. Here’s where to go in Shreveport.
Do you have pent-up energy? Do you want to release all that built-up stress and tension? Do you need a place to have fun and let loose?
The SBC Breakroom in Shreveport is your best bet. Customers will find various packages with different items to break.
The facility takes safety seriously, providing protective gear, including coveralls, hard hats, goggles, gloves, chest protectors, and a full-head coverage mask.
The rage room can hold up to 2 people at a time. The rest of the crew can wait and watch from the lobby.
Pricing SBC Breakroom
SBC Breakroom offers multiple packages for solo and group sessions as well.
|Smash Your Stash||$25||30 minutes|
|Hissy Fit for 1||$35||20 minutes|
|Bad Day For 1||$55||20 minutes|
|Throwdown For 1||$90||30 minutes|
|Double Trouble||$65 for two people||30 minutes|
|Bad Day For 2||$99||45 minutes|
|Throwdown for 2||$130||45 minutes|
Each package will offer different items and quantities to break. For starters, the Hissy Fit provides a box of glassware and glass bottles.
The Throwdown is the ultimate package for solo or double sessions.
It includes glassware, glass bottles, electronics, and large items like a TV, dryer, or kitchen appliance.
If there’s s time left for your session, you can always buy extra items to break.
What to Expect
- The anger room comprises various breakables, including TVs, electronics, kitchen appliances, and plates.
- Customers can bring their own items to break. Of course, they have to be approved by the staff first for safety reasons.
- Choose weapons of destruction and protective gear
- All sessions must be booked in advance, meaning no walk-ins.
- All participants must sign a waiver before getting in the smash room
- The dress code is a long-sleeve shirt, pants, and closed-toed shoes (preferably boots).
- You can make a playlist to jam to during your raging session.
- The rage room is open for adults. Minors from 13-17 years may participate if accompanied by a parent/guardian who must also sign a waiver.
- No alcohol, drugs, or weapons on the premises.
SBC Breakroom is open every day from 6 pm, but you must book an appointment online first.
Road Rage Room Shreveport
People love the convenience of receiving services whenever and wherever, and rage rooms don’t have to be the exception.
Road Rage Room is unique in that it brings the smashing to you.
The business has a mobile rage room that they can set up throughout the neighborhoods of Shreveport.
This mobile rage room is designed to help individuals release negative emotions, particularly after hardships like a breakup, death, or job loss.
This mobile rage room will host various parties, including birthdays, divorces, bachelors’ parties, and get-togethers.
You can make your next party/event unique by inviting guests for an unforgettable raging, bonding, and fun time.
Customers will walk into a trailer filled with glass items, electronics, and furniture. And they can break everything into pieces using golf clubs, pipes, tennis rackets, crowbars, and bats.
NB: Pricing will depend on the crew size and smash time. So, contact them to know the available packages that suit your needs.
What to Expect
- This mobile rage room has everything you need for an amazing raging session. Customers will find items to break, tools of destruction, and PPEs to keep them safe from shattering glass.
- Customers must sign a waiver before raging.
- Road Rage Room can host solo sessions and parties/events.
- Suitable for releasing rage and having fun
- Have the best smashing experience when and where you want.
Monday – Sunday: 12 pm – 10 pm
While not considered a replacement for anger management and mental health treatment, rage rooms help people release immediate anger and rage.
Otherwise, these negative emotions might build up over time and manifest in unhealthy ways.