Have you ever needed a place to let out your frustrations? Rage rooms are what you need. These spaces are growing in popularity here in the UK as they offer people a chance to de-stress by smashing all kinds of items.
Most rage rooms will provide you with things to break, weapons of destruction, and protective gear to keep you safe.
Residents in Sunderland can now enjoy destructive therapy from nearby anger rooms.
Smash Space UK
Who can say they’ve never wanted to smash their phone, cup, TV, or anything else without consequences?
You can now break glass bottles, phones, keyboards, and more in the Smash Space Rage Room.
This center has had people coming for solo sessions, couples on dates, family hangouts, and even corporate events. In short, anyone can go there to blow off steam.
|Rage Room (1 – 2 Guests)||£39.99||15 minutes|
|Rage Room with CCTV (1 – 2 Guests)||£47.49||15 minutes|
|Rage Room (1 – 4 Guests)||£49.99||15 minutes|
|Rage Room with CCTV (1 – 4 Guests)||£57.49||15 minutes|
|Smash Alley (1 – 4 Guests)||£49.99||15 minutes|
What to Expect
- Participants get 15 minutes of smash time.
- The rage room has various items to break, including glass bottles, plates, mugs, TVs, computers, etc.
- The number and type of items will vary depending on the package and availability.
- With the Smash Alley package, you use rocks and slingshots to break items at the end of the alley.
- Visitors’ safety is a top priority; thus, briefing and safety tutorial is offered on arrival.
- Full protective gear is also supplied, including a hard hat, mesh visor, and gloves.
- You can bring your own stuff to smash.
- The center accepts bigger group bookings, so it’s great for any occasion –a birthday, divorce, fundraising, or bridal party.
- Suitable for team building and corporate events
- Participants must wear closed-toe shoes.
- The minimum age for participating in the rage room is 18 years
- Bookings are non-refundable, but you can reschedule
- Pregnant women cannot take part in the anger rooms
- Thursday: 5 pm – 9 pm
- Friday: 5 pm – 9 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 8 pm
- Sunday: 10 am – 8 pm
Rage Room Events
Rage Room Events allows people to enjoy the benefits of an anger room whenever and wherever they are.
They have mobile units that you can rent to add fun at any party/event and allow people to release pent-up energy.
Several events can benefit from a mobile rage room, including:
- Birthday parties
- Corporate events
- Stag and hen parties
- Divorce parties, etc
What to Expect
- Rage Room Events will set up a bespoke rage room unit with plates and other objects to smash.
- The unit’s 360-degree view allows teammates to watch and cheer the action.
- After a fun and relaxing event, the Rage Room Events will do the entire cleanup and ensure proper disposal of the broken items.
- Prices will vary depending on the location, number of participants, activities, duration, and items
The benefits of smashing items in a rage room are innumerable. These places can help you de-stress, manage anger, and encourage team building, all while having fun.
If you’ve ever visited one, you’re probably eager to go again and share that experience with your loved ones. If not, here’s your chance to book a smashing session at a nearby rage room.
- Are Airports Open 24/7? (The Truth About Airport Hours)
- How Not To Get Wet On Splash Mountain
- Does A Fanny Pack Count As A Personal Item? (Answered)
- Can You Take A PS4 On A Plane? (Exploring the Rules & Risks)
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Book Direct With a Hotel For a Better Deal
- 11 Tips For Using Booking.com To Find The Best Deals