Unfortunately, we all have days we feel like we can’t take it anymore. And we wish we could get rid of the negative emotions.
Thankfully, the growing rage rooms across the country now have a solution. They offer a safe space for people to smash away their emotions, literally.
Breaking stuff in a rage room is a different form of expression that can help release immediate anger.
That way, you don’t have to carry it all day or destroy your own stuff. Tampa residents can go blow off steam and have fun at the following rage rooms.
1. Smash Room of Tampa
Between family, friends, work, school, politics, money, exes, and divorces, it’s safe to say that life can be stressful.
The Smash Room of Tampa can help you release pent-up energy as you destroy a room filled with glasses, plates, and electronics.
They have rage rooms that simulate different places of your life that could be causing your stress, like the workplace.
Come and smash that rage away without judgment, consequences, or having to clean up afterward.
|Starter (1 person)||50||20 minutes|
|Tampa Group of 2||100||30 minutes|
|Tampa Group of 6||288||1 hour 20 minutes|
|Tampa Group of 8||376||1 hour 40 minutes|
|Tampa Group of 10||450||2 hours|
|Tampa Smash Kids||25||10 minutes|
What to expect
- Participants will get assorted breakables and weapons of destruction.
- The number of items offered for breaking will vary depending on the package. For instance, the Starter package provides 20 glasses, while the group of 6 provides 120 glasses and six electronics.
- Customers can bring their own items to break. Of course, limits and restrictions apply.
- Participants are also offered PPEs to keep them safe from the shattering glass and anything that flies around the room.
- Suitable for solo sessions, date nights, corporate events, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and more.
- Their raging activities are a great stress reliever and workout.
- The rage room can be customized upon request, and you may need to pay an additional fee.
- This recreational center is only for entertainment purposes and doesn’t claim to offer medical therapy.
- The center offers discounts to certain groups of people, so be sure to check their website for eligibility.
Rules at Smash Room of Tampa
- The minimum age limit is four years, although minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- The Smash Room of Tampa has a strict dress code. Participants must wear closed-toe shoes, a long-sleeved shirt, long pants with no holes or rips, and socks to the ankle.
- Customers must book raging sessions as there’re no walk-ins.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in the anger room activities for their own safety and that of the baby.
- No pets in the rage room.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver.
- No refunds, but you can reschedule
- Customers should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled time to allow for preparation.
- Monday to Thursday: 3 pm to 10 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 12 pm to 11 pm
- Sunday: 2 pm To 8 pm
2. iSmash Tampa, FL
A new rage room is opening in Tampa for people to go and smash stuff for entertainment or stress relief.
iSmash locations have several smash rooms that accommodate one person or larger groups with more than 15 people.
Customers will find common household items to break, including glassware and electronics.
Special things like office copy machines, car windshields, and even an entire car are available.
|Starter Smash||$25 per person||20 minutes|
|Standard Smash||$40 per person||35 minutes|
|Mega Smash||$55 per person||50 minutes|
|Omega Smash||$75 per person||50 minutes|
|B.Y.O.B. SMASH||$20 per box||20 minutes|
|Glass Smash||$35 per person||20 minutes|
|Electronics Smash||$35 per person||35 minutes|
|Car Smash||$450 per group||45 minutes|
Different packages will include various breakables and quantities. For instance, the Starter package provides 14 glasses and two electronics.
On the larger side is the Omega package, which provides 72 glass items, 12 electronics, one car windshield, a powder bomb, and more.
Customers can receive several add-ons at an added cost, from more glasses, electronics, confetti bombs, and more.
What to expect
- Customers can bring their own stuff to break, although some are prohibited. This includes light bulbs, pasteurized cans, CRT monitors, and heaters or coolers, to name a few.
- The items to break under group packages are per person.
- Customers are encouraged to book online but can also do walk-ins, which are subject to availability.
- Jumpsuits are available at the center at a nominal fee.
- Each room has speakers so you can play your favorite songs as you smash away your stress.
- iSmash has many anger rooms that can accommodate solo sessions to groups as large as 15 people.
- Visitors can photograph or record their raging sessions.
- Suitable for solo sessions and groups or parties of all sizes
- This recreational center offers daily promotions, discounts, and special offers. So, check for eligibility before booking a session.
- The center offers more activities for de-stressing, including paint splatter art and axe-throwing.
- iSmash Tampa is opening soon. So, sign up to join their VIP list to be first in line for promotions, special offers, and VIP-only events.
Rules iSmash Tampa, FL
- The minimum age for participating in the rage room is eight years.
- Minors will need the consent of their parent/guardian.
- Participants must sign a waiver.
- Reschedules and cancellations must be made 24 hours before your scheduled time.
- Customers must wear closed-toe shoes and are encouraged to wear boots and jeans.
- Before participating in raging activities, customers must watch a safety video and wear safety gear.
- Anyone under the influence is not allowed in the rage room.
- Pregnant women are also not allowed into the anger room.
The SmashBox|20 rage room is located in Clearwater, Fl, only a 25-minute drive from the Tampa business center.
Visitors can smash everything from small glass items to furniture, appliances, and even a car.
Smashing is an exhilarating activity that can help you release your anger and frustrations.
But it can also be fun for various occasions, including date nights, parties, corporate events, and bonding with loved ones. This recreational center even creates custom anger rooms for individual/group needs.
|Individual Extreme Smash||$40||20 minutes|
|Individual Smash and Dash||$28||10 minutes|
|30-Day Smash Pass – Extreme||$145||(4) 20-minute sessions|
|30-Day Smash Pass – Dash||$99||(4) 10- minute rage sessions|
SmashBox|20 also offers budget-friendly group packages so that you can bring your family, friends, and even co-workers.
|For 2||$75||30 minutes|
|For 4||$140||45 minutes|
|For 6||$220||60 minutes|
|For 8||$295||80 minutes|
|For 10||$399||90 minutes|
|Car Super Smasher for up to 5 people||$299||45 minutes|
|Car Super Smasher for up to 10 people||$499||90 minutes|
SmashBox|20 Mobile Rage Room
You don’t need to travel to enjoy the rage room activities. The company will bring a mobile rage room at any permissible location.
Give your family, team members, co-workers, or friends the gift of relieving their stress by destroying stuff.
|Mobile Group Extreme Smash – 1 hour||$360 for up to 20 guests||2 hours|
|Mobile Group Extreme Smash – 2 hours||$460 for up to 40 guests||3 hours|
|5-Minute Mobile Smash||$15 per person||5 minutes|
What to expect
- Each smash package provides various breakables, including glassware, furniture, appliances, printers, and windshields.
- There are several add-ons at an added cost.
- The center provides full protective gear, including a coverall, safety gloves, a helmet, and a chest protector.
- The center allows group booking, but only two people can smash at once. The rest can wait and watch in the safe zone until it’s their turn.
- SmashBox|20 will ensure proper disposal of broken items.
- A mobile anger room to enhance your next party or event
Rules SmashBox|20 Mobile Rage Room
- All participants must sign a waiver.
- Participants must wear flat, closed-toe shoes, long pants, and socks that cover up to the ankles.
- Customers are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes earlier than their scheduled time.
- The minimum age requirement is 10 years. Minors will require signed consent and the supervision of an adult.
- Video recording is not permitted, although the staff can take photos at the beginning and end of the raging session.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs on the premises
- No refunds, but you may reschedule
- Monday – Thursday: 12 pm – 8 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 1 pm – 10 pm
- Sun: 12 pm – 5 pm
A rage room is a safe space to explore negative emotions like rage and anger. Breaking things in a controlled environment can empower those who feel powerless. Plus, it’s a judgment and consequence-free zone.
But while spending a few minutes in a rage room can make you feel relieved, it’s not a clinical cure. It shouldn’t replace therapy for those with depression, bipolar, and other mental health problems.