Are you feeling stressed out? Want a moment of unrestrained rage in a safe and non-judgmental environment? Then a rage room will help you work out those bottled-up emotions.
You will let go of all your frustrations, whether from the daily stresses of home or work, by smashing things to pieces.
With the recent popularity rage rooms have gained in the past two years, a visit is a worthwhile experience. It provides an emotional outlet and therapy that most people find exciting and sometimes addictive.
Read on and discover the best rage rooms in Wichita for that much-needed smash room experience.
Outrage ICT Rage Room
Bring all the negative feelings after a rough day in the office to the Outrage ICT rage room. The smash therapy you receive after a wreck session will be worth your time.
Go all out, make it memorable, and leave it as messy as possible. After all, they will do the cleanup on your behalf.
What to expect at the Outrage ICT Rage Room
- Anyone above 13 years can participate in the rage rooms. However, those under 18 should have a parent or legal guardian present to sign a waiver and supervise their session.
- There are two rage rooms available. One can accommodate four people, while the other can accommodate six people in a session.
- Various smashable items are available, including kitchen appliances, glassware, furniture, and ceramics.
- Show up at least 15 minutes before your session. You will get time to sign in and dress appropriately.
- Anyone who is unwell or appears intoxicated will not access the rage rooms. Smoking is also prohibited within the establishment.
- There is a paint splatter room for those who crave a unique creative session.
- In the smash room, one must wear closed-toe shoes, long-sleeved shirts, and long pants. However, splatter paint participants only need to wear comfortable clothing that they do not mind getting stained.
- The establishment provides protective gear that participants must wear during a session.
- Only smash the objects toward the right wall. Hitting the walls using weapons is not allowed.
- The establishment has camera surveillance for your safety. Any obstruction or malicious damage to the equipment will result in the cancellation of the session.
- Hitting fellow participants is not allowed. Focus all your rage on the weapon and objects to smash only.
- The establishment may cancel your session without a refund if you break any rules.
Prices at the Outrage ICT Rage Room
Rage room prices at the Outrage ICT start from $20. Contact the establishment directly to make a booking.
- Wednesday and Thursday, 12 pm to 9 pm
- Friday and Saturday, 12 pm to 10 pm
- Sunday, 12 pm to 9 pm
- The Outrage ICT rage room is closed on Monday and Tuesday
Visit the Let’s Smash rage room in Delano for an opportunity to destroy objects and relieve stress.
Have your friends celebrate your special day or a birthday party in a rage room. The experience will be one-of-a-kind, fun, and refreshing for everyone.
What to expect at Let’s Smash
- You must make a reservation to take part in their rage rooms.
- To participate, one must be above ten years old, but participants under 18 must have adult permission and supervision.
- One must sign a liability waiver before a rage room session.
- The establishment recommends splatter paint room and fruit smash sessions for children under ten years.
- The space can accommodate up to 30 people for private events and parties.
- Although they remain closed on Tuesday and Wednesday, they are available for private reservations.
- Besides a rage room, there is also a paint splatter room.
- The smash objects available include glass items, ceramics, appliances, electronics, and furniture. Additionally, one can smash various fruit, depending on availability.
- Smoking is not allowed within the facility, nor is arriving for your session intoxicated.
- Late arrivals, especially 10 minutes after your allocated session, may get a cancellation.
- One must wear the correct attire, although protective gear is available.
Prices at Let’s Smash
The rage room packages at Let’s Smash are solo, for couples, or groups and parties.
The prices range from $20 to $140 per session.
- Thursday, 11 am to 7 pm
- Friday and Saturday, 11 am to 9 pm
- Sunday, 11 am to 5 pm
- Monday, 11 am to 7 pm
- Let’s Smash rage room is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday
Go solo or ask a friend to accompany you to one of the best rage rooms in Wichita soon. You will have a fun time, accompanied by screams and tears, especially if you feel overwhelmed.
Rage rooms are secure spaces where you can walk into any time and take out your anger, pure and carefree.
Although you must make a booking due to the nature of these establishments, a slot will always be available.