If you are looking for an adventure while in Chicago, indoor skydiving is an exciting way to spend the day.
The so-called Windy City has many indoor skydiving options for novice and experienced participants.
Here are some of the best indoor skydiving locations in Chicago.
1. iFLY Chicago – Lincoln Park
If you are in Chicago and want to experience the thrill of skydiving without taking to the skies, iFLY Chicago Lincoln Park is a great facility.
Located at 800 W Scott St, Chicago, this indoor skydiving facility offers a thrilling body flight experience.
The iFLY Chicago – Lincoln Park offers one of the most popular flight experiences in the city.
What makes this location stand out?
Below is everything you need to know about this indoor skydiving location.
- State-Of-The-Art Amenities. iFLY Chicago – Lincoln Park boasts a state-of-the-art wind tunnel for an exhilarating freefall experience.
- Fun for All Ages. This indoor skydiving location virtually accommodates persons of all ages, catering to flyers aged 3–103.
- Bookings. You are required to make a reservation for your indoor skydiving experience at iFLY Chicago – Lincoln Park.
- Price. Indoor skydiving tickets at iFLY Chicago – Lincoln Park cost US $92. There are no discounts for children.
- Cancellation Policy. Tickets are refundable, but you have to cancel 24 hours in advance to get a full refund.
What to Expect At iFLY Chicago – Lincoln Park
Upon arrival, you’ll be guided through safety training by an experienced indoor skydiving instructor.
The next step is to put on indoor skydiving gear, which will be provided on location. You don’t need to bring your own.
Once you are all geared up, your indoor skydiving experience will be monitored by highly trained indoor skydiving professionals from start to finish.
You don’t have to worry about being in the wind tunnel alone; a professional flight instructor will be with you inside the tunnel providing one-on-one instruction.
Time in the flight chamber is approximately two minutes — two 60-second flights.
Your session culminates with a post-experience briefing, after which you can hang around and take photos or watch your friends fly in the wind tunnel.
All iFLY locations enforce a weight limit to ensure a safe experience for flyers and instructors. Contact the facility if you are in the 260–300 lbs weight range before booking.
- Monday and Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 10.30 am -5.30 am
- Thursday: 11.30 am- 5.30 am
- Friday: 10 am -7 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 6.30 pm
- Sunday: 10 am – 7 pm
2. iFLY Chicago Naperville
Located in the western suburbs of Chicago, iFLY Chicago Naperville promises a thrilling indoor skydiving experience.
Are you thinking about going indoor skydiving at iFLY Chicago Naperville? Here’s what you need to know before you go.
- High-Tech Vertical Wind Tunnel. Experience weightlessness in a state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel at iFLY Chicago Naperville.
- Safe for All Ages. Anyone older than three can go indoor skydiving at iFLY Chicago Naperville.
- Price. An indoor skydiving experience at iFLY Chicago – Naperville costs US $90. There are no discounts for kids.
- No Experience Necessary. You don’t have to be a professional skydiver or adrenaline junkie to enjoy an indoor skydiving experience at iFLY Chicago Naperville.
- Cancellation. Cancel up to 24 hours before receiving a full refund for your ticket at iFLY Chicago Naperville.
What to Expect At iFLY Chicago – Naperville
When you arrive at iFLY Chicago – Naperville, you’ll be taken through rigorous safety training by an experienced instructor.
After the safety briefing, you will receive the necessary safety equipment, including bodysuit, helmet, and goggles.
Your instructor will then guide you throughout your flight experience. You’ll get two 60-second flights in the wind tunnel.
Once done, you receive a certificate to commemorate your experience at iFLY Chicago – Naperville.
- Monday and Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday to Sunday: 11 am – 6.00 pm
3. iFLY Chicago – Rosemont
If you’re looking for a thrilling family adventure in Chicago, consider indoor skydiving at iFLY Indoor Skydiving – Chicago Rosemont.
Located at 5520 Park Place Rosemont, this facility delivers a thrilling freefall experience in a safe, controlled environment.
If you want to indulge in a wind tunnel flight in Chicago, iFLY Chicago – Rosemont is a fantastic location.
Check out several facts about this location below.
- Family Friendly. Indoor skydiving at iFLY – Chicago Rosemont is safe for kids three and up. Children under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- No Experience. You don’t need the experience to feel the rush of freefalling at the facility.
- Weight Limit. The center only accommodates flyers weighing less than 300 pounds.
- Booking. You need a reservation for indoor skydiving at iFLY Chicago – Rosemont.
- Prices. Indoor skydiving tickets at iFLY Chicago – Rosemont cost US $88 per flyer.
What to Expect At iFLY Chicago – Rosemont
Knowing what to expect when you go indoor skydiving ensures you are well-prepared for the experience.
When you get to the facility,an experienced indoor skydiving instructor will walk you through the wind tunnel’s safety procedures and body positioning.
You will be given safety gear, including jumpsuit, helmet, and goggles that you must wear during your flight.
Once geared up, get into the tunnel and experience the feeling of falling through the sky at 120mph for 2 minutes.
- Monday and Thursday: Closed
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 10.00 am – 6.30 pm
- Friday: 11.00 am- 7.00 am
- Saturday: 9.00 am – 9.00 pm
- Sunday: 10.00 am – 8.00 pm
Are you ready to dive headfirst into the exhilarating world of indoor skydiving? Well, strap yourself in, because our epic beginner’s guide is about to blow your mind!
With 39 locations across the United States (and counting), iFLY is a top indoor skydiving destination for those looking to safely experience the thrill of freefall.
Therefore, it’s no surprise that some of the best places to indoor skydive in Chicago are iFLY locations.
- 3 Best Places To Indoor Skydive In San Diego
- Is Indoor Skydiving a Good Activity For Birthday Parties?
- Can You Indoor Skydive If You Have a Fear of Heights?
- What Are Some Safety Measures that are Taken During Indoor Skydiving?
- How Do You Enter and Exit the Wind Tunnel During Indoor Skydiving?
- How Do You Communicate With Your Instructor During Indoor Skydiving?