Do you have an intense urge to smash objects to smithereens? Visit a rage room in Fort Worth for an opportunity to let out any anger you may have safely.
Besides helping you process your emotions, the experience lowers your stress levels significantly.
Here is a list of the best rage rooms in Fort Worth for a unique and enjoyable experience.
Smash N Bash
Work out a sweat, not at the gym but at the Smash N Bash rage room.
As one of the oldest rage rooms in the area, they provide many options, such as:
- Protective gear includes hard hats, gloves, safety glasses, face shields, and jumpsuits.
- Smash weapons such as baseball bats, sledgehammers, and metal bars.
- All players must wear the correct footwear for extra safety, as no open-toe shoes are allowed.
- The team recommends that the play dress code be jeans and a light t-shirt, as heavier clothing may make you hot. However, ensure you are in airy and comfortable clothing to your liking.
- Any cancellations attract a fee if you schedule your session and pay by card. Usually, it is the cost of the session, so ensure you book your session on a day you are free.
- You can gift a pal or family member their eGift vouchers for a smash session. The gift cards range from as low as $10 to $400.
Packages and Rates at the Smash N Bash rage rooms
|Package||Number of players||Price & Time|
|The Agitated rage package (Included 16 items to break)||One person||$40 (10 minutes)|
|The Mad Mutha rage package (Included 30 smashable items)||Two people||$75 (15 minutes)|
|The Beast Mode rage package (Included 45 items to smash)||Two to Three people||$110 (20 minutes)|
|The Rajin rage package (Included 55 breakable items)||Three to Four people||$150 (25 minutes)|
|The XL Beast Mode rage package (Included 65 items in varying sizes to break)||Four to Five people||$180 (30 minutes)|
|Bring Your Own Breakables (BYOB) rage package (Included Breakable items to fit the standard, medium-sized moving box.)||Price per box||$25 (15 minutes)|
- Rental of closed shoes (if you go with open-toe shoes) – $5
- Colour bombs – $10
- Additional small items in a tub – $20
- Additional large items – $30
- Additional extra-large item (if available) – $50
- Wednesday, 2 pm to 7 pm
- Thursday, 2 p to 10 pm
- Friday and Saturday, 12 pm to 10 pm
- Sunday, 12 pm to 7 pm
The Smash N Bash rage rooms remain closed Monday and Tuesday.
Splinters Axes and Ales
Combine an afternoon out with friends with axe throwing at Splinters Axes and Ales Fortworth.
They will be the best company and cheering squad as you release your pent-up emotions. After all, there is nothing better than a good time with friends.
Plenty of lanes are available, so make a booking to reserve one for your squad. The other good news is there is no dress code, but you must wear shoes.
Sandals, flip-flops, and other open-toe shoes are not allowed for your safety.
Prices to throw at Splinters Axes and Ales
- $25 per person for an hour of throwing
- $35 per person for 2 hours of throwing
Specials during the week
- $10 off every Tuesday throwing session
- Get an hour free for every hour purchased on Wednesday
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 4 pm to 10 pm
- Thursday and Friday, 4 pm to 12 am
- Saturday, 12 pm to 12 am
- Sunday, 1 pm to 9 pm
The Splinters Axes and Ales throwing room are closed on Monday.
Unchartered Adventures Rage Room
The Unchartered Adventures rage room, formerly known as the 512 rage room, offers a variety of smash sessions.
You can break things, throw axes, splatter paint bombs or play target shooting with live zombies.
The adrenaline rush in their rooms is unmatched, especially since the rooms are private.
Additionally, they have large-size items you can break, including printers, cars, and large TVs.
Prices to play at Unchartered Adventures
|Angry Pirate smash (Included 2 crates of smashable items. 20-30 things to smash)||$59 per person||25 minutes|
|Castaway smash (Included 1 box of glass items. 10-15 items to break.)||$39 per person||15 minutes|
|Kids smash, paint, and shoot (Included 15 minutes break session. 10-15 breakable items in a crate. 30 minutes splatter paint session. 30 minutes shooting gallery.)||$109 per child above 10||I hr 15 minutes|
|Car smash (Included 15 minutes to tag the car in graffiti. A free souvenir licence plate.)||$600 for 12 people||45 minutes|
|Paint and smash (Included 15 minutes smash session. 10-15 smashable items in a crate. 30 minutes splatter paint session.)||$67 per person||45 minutes|
|Castaway smash and axe throwing (Included 15 minutes smash session. 10-15 breakable items in a crate. 30 minutes of axe throwing.)||$59 per person||30 minutes|
For every package you take, you get several other items as part of the price.
- Bottled drinking water
- Safety gear
- A Bluetooth speaker to blast the music while you smash, so bring a playlist
- Take videos and photos, as many as you would like
Although kids above eight can play in the rage rooms, some packages have age restrictions, so confirm before booking for your child.
Any add-ons you choose to break or acquire are charged separately. Prices range from $15 for a computer monitor to $35 for professional videos or photos.
- Monday to Friday, 2 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday-Sunday, 10 am to 10 pm
Bad Axe Throwing
Unlike most rage rooms, the advantage of visiting Bad Axe Throwing is that they allow walk-ins.
Additionally, you can bring your food, although they have a bar on-site.
You and your friends can join the throwing leagues that call the alleys home.
Rates at Bad Axe Throwing
- Walk-ins pay $26.98 per person for 45 minutes.
- Bookings are $41.99 per person for an hour-and-a-half session. You get a private lane and an expert coach to show you how to throw.
- Bookings are only allowed for groups of 6 people and above.
- Wednesday and Friday, 6 pm to 9 pm
- Saturday, 12 pm to 10 pm
- Monday-Sunday, 8 am to 11 pm
Tag your kids above eight for a safe session of axe or knife throwing any day of the week at Smoking Axes.
They will not only get 5-minute training, but you all get complimentary popcorn to start you off.
They also offer you a free bottle of wine if you visit during your birthday.
Lastly, you can have as many free spectators as possible. The bigger the party, the more fun you will have.
Throwing prices at Smoking Axes
- $27.50 per person for 75 minutes of throwing
- Military, Firemen/women, and police get a 15% discount
- Wednesday and Thursday, 5 pm to 9 pm
- Friday, 5 pm to 12 am
- Saturday, 1 pm to 12 am
- Sunday, 1 pm to 6 pm
There are many reasons to seek a rage room. You may have a hard time at work, getting out of a bad relationship, or stressing over something beyond your control.
Whatever your reasons are, a smash room will help you release intense emotions without hurting yourself.
Make a booking at one of the best rage rooms in Fort Worth from the above list. We hope you crash your way to good mental health while having fun.
- Things to Do In Panajachel, Guatemala (My Top 5 Picks)
- Best Flea Markets in USA: A Guide to the Top Locations
- Things To Do In Porto Corsica (My Top 8 Favorites)
- 17 Fun Things To Do In Denver (Experience The Best Of Denver)
- Things to Do Perdido Key Florida (8 Things You Can’t Miss)
- 25 Things To Do and See in Chester, England