Therapy now comes in different forms, and rage rooms are the latest craze.
Smash rooms let you bring in the rage, let it out, and leave it there. It is exciting to release tension instead of bottling it all up.
Whether it’s the day-to-day stress or a life-changing event, get everything out of your system in a fun and satisfying way.
Discover a different kind of therapy at one of the best rage rooms in Hartford, Connecticut.
Our below list allows you can choose the location nearest to you.
1. Smash Avenue
Let your anger and frustrations melt away safety by smashing objects at Smash Avenue.
Their anger room experience is also an exciting and unique location for date night or a party with friends.
Additionally, various indoor games are available to entertain your loved ones for a fun family day.
What to Expect at Smash Avenue
- Every participant must wear clothes that cover the entire body, including long-sleeved shirts and long pants. You will smash in your clothes.
- The shoes you must wear should be closed-toed with stiff soles, such as sneakers and boots.
- The minimum age to participate is 11. Anyone between 11-16 will need a parent to supervise their session besides signing the waiver. For 17-year-olds, a legal guardian needs only to sign their releases.
- You can bring donations of glass items, old furniture items, or newer model electronics such as flat-screen TVs.
- If you bring your stuff to destroy, there is a $10 charge. Ensure you call in advance, so they approve the items.
- You must make reservations to get extra time in your session from the next slot.
- If you use your phone or camera to record your session, the establishment will not be liable for any damages.
- You must wear the protective gear they provide during the smash room session.
Prices at Smash Avenue
|Smash Basics||$29.99 per person||20 minutes|
|Take the Edge Off||$49.99 per person||20 minutes|
|Wild Out||$59.99 per person||20 minutes|
|Go Hard or Go Home||$89.99 per person||20 minutes|
|6-10 Person Smash Party||Starts at $600 for the group||20 minutes per person|
|11-20 Person Smash Party||Starts at $1200 for the group||20 minutes per person|
|21-30 Person Smash Party||Starts at $2000 for the group||20 minutes per person|
- Smash Avenue is open from 5 pm to 8 pm on Thursday and Friday
- Saturdays, 12 pm to 8 pm
- Sundays, 12 pm to 6 pm
2. Smash Room CT
At the Smash Room CT, they help heal any emotional issues you may have through destruction.
For every plate you break, you are one step closer to reclaiming your peace of mind and positivity.
Their ample space is open for individuals, couples, parties, and large groups for a great smash room experience.
What to Expect at Smash Room CT
- You will get protective gear before your wreck room session.
- Those who wear prescription glasses will get face shields to cover their face.
- You must tie back your hair before beginning your smash room session.
- If you do not like loud noises, bring ear muffs as the establishment does not provide them.
- Anyone above 11 years can participate, but a parent must be present for those below 16.
- Although you can add a participant to each package, they will have to pay the individual package price.
- Donations of breakable items are welcome during their working hours.
- 10% discounts are available if you purchase ten packages or more for large groups or parties. It applies to teachers, healthcare workers, first responders, and military personnel.
- The establishment can accommodate up to 50 people in a group.
Prices at Smash Room CT
|Package and Time||Price|
|15-minute Frenzy||$20 plus tax per person|
|30-minute Rage||$50 plus tax per person|
|30-minute Anarchy||$75 plus tax per person|
You can extend your Anarchy reservation to a 1-hour session of $95 plus tax per person.
For the anarchy package, the minimum number of participants is two.
Read Next 📖
- Thursday, 5 pm to 9 pm
- Friday, 5 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday, 2 pm to 10 pm. You cannot walk in after 9 pm
- Sunday, 12 pm to 5 pm. You cannot walk in after 3 pm
- Smash Room CT is closed Monday to Wednesday
3. Lets Smash CT
Get out of your comfort zone and relieve stress at Let’s Smash CT. The female-owned and operated rage room provides a fun environment for your smash therapy session.
For additional excitement, combine smashing with splatter paint for an artsy session.
What to Expect at Lets Smash CT
- Smash room participants must be over 16 years.
- You must pay a non-refundable fee of half the package price during booking.
- The establishment does not host parties on Saturdays despite being open seven days a week.
- For parties, they have an on-site DJ and an events planner to create the party you want.
- All smash sessions are private, and you will not share them with other participants.
- You can extend your smash time if the slot is available.
- All sessions are by appointment only.
Prices at Lets Smash CT
|Homerun||$220 for 1-6 people||60 minutes|
|2nd Base||$120 for 1-3 people||60 minutes|
|3rd Base||$160 for 1-4 people||60 minutes|
|Let’s Get Messy Art Smash||$60 per person||60 minutes|
|Owners Draft Pick||$350 for six people||2 hours|
All prices are exclusive of sales tax and a processing fee if you pay via business Venmo. For cash, you will only pay sales tax.
- Monday to Friday, 3:30 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 1 pm to 10 pm
Break the ice for an unusual first date or let go of pent-up feelings at one of the best rage rooms in Hartford, Connecticut.
Serving the community within and around, these establishments provide a quick solution for a thrilling smash room experience.
Be ready to work up a sweat, exercise muscles you rarely use, and shout or scream at the top of your lungs. Your mood after the session will be worth the soreness.