If we let ourselves remain stressed for a long time, we risk developing depression and even heart disease.
Although it is common to have stress in life, finding ways to manage it helps us live better and healthier lives.
As a physically engaging activity, it allows you to free up any pent-up emotions by breaking household items into small pieces.
Read on to discover the best rage rooms in Denver for a smash room experience.
1. Axe Whooping Rage Room
The Axe Whooping Rage Rooms lets you suit up for a personal kind of battle.
Whether you broke up with a partner, have rough days at work, or seek a unique experience, rage away.
You will break items to your satisfaction and find the emotional relief you desperately need.
House rules at Axe Whooping Rage Room
- Participants must be over ten years old. Those under 18 years must come with an adult who signs their waiver and supervises the smash session.
- One must wear the appropriate gear provided before a smash session, including closed-toe shoes.
- You will not participate if you appear intoxicated.
- The establishment provides all weapons, and you cannot bring yours.
- Bookings should be made 24 hours in advance.
- The prices of breakable items vary from $5 for small pieces to $50 for large pieces.
Rates at Axe Whooping Rage Room
|For One||$25||15 minutes|
|Purchase Items to Break||Price per cost of an item||15 minutes|
- Monday, on appointment only
- Tuesday to Thursday, 2 pm to 9 pm
- Friday and Saturday, 12 pm to 11 pm
- Sunday, 12 pm to 9 pm
2. SMASH*IT Breakroom
Have fun while you release the excess energy in your body at the SMASH*IT Breakroom.
Whether it is negative or positive energy, sadness or happiness, whatever your reason, you’ll leave feeling happier than before.
All you need to do is make a booking, arrive at the location, gear up, and get destructive.
Rules and regulations at SMASH*IT Breakroom
- Ensure your clothing is fit for physical exercise, especially those outfits that cover the entire body. Although they have on-site coveralls, you will pay $10 for them.
- Wear hard-sole-closed shoes.
- Protective gear is provided at the premises, including face shields, hard hats, ear protection, and work gloves.
- Participants should be above 13 years. Under-18s must have an adult accompany them to sign their waiver.
- All participants must sign the liability waiver online when booking or showing up for the session.
- The break room only accommodates two people per session. The rest of the players will wait their turn if you are in a group.
- All rage room activities are monitored through video surveillance.
- Refunds are not available for any reason. However, you can reschedule your appointment.
- You cannot bring personal weapons and tools as they provide several options, including crowbars and baseball bats.
- You will get an assortment of breakable items in your package. These items range from household glass objects to furniture and electric appliances.
- One can only bring one personal item to smash, and it can be a flat-screen TV.
- All sessions are by reservation only. They do not accommodate walk-ins.
Prices at SMASH*IT Breakroom
|Basic SMASH||$89 for 1-3 people||20 minutes|
|Group Basic SMASH||$170 for 3-5 people||40 minutes|
|Party Basic SMASH||$210 for 5-7 people||40 minutes|
|Professional SMASH||$109 for 2-3 people||20 minutes|
|Group Professional SMASH||$210 for 3-6 people||40 minutes|
|Party Professional SMASH||$280 for 5-8 people||40 minutes|
|Premium SMASH||$145 for 2-3 people||20 minutes|
|Group Premium SMASH||$280 for 3-6 people||40 minutes|
|Party Premium SMASH||$380 for 5-8 people||40 minutes|
|BYOB||$70 for 1-10 people||20 minutes|
|BYOB||$140 for 1-10 people||40 minutes|
|Quick SMASH||$25 for one person||10 minutes|
|Large Groups of +8 people||$380 for one room |
$450 for two rooms
$600 for two rooms
$800 for two rooms
$1000 for three rooms
- Wednesday to Monday, 12:30 pm to 7:15 pm
- The SMASH*IT Breakroom is closed every Tuesday
3. Super Smash Rooms
Get your weapons of mass destruction ready and smash away at the Super Smash Rooms.
The few minutes of unrestrained raging will free your emotions and leave you feeling like you won the lottery.
Once you finish breaking things, you can spend a few more minutes exploring your artistic side in their splatter paint rooms. Nothing beats a foul mood than a few hours of uninhibited adult fun.
What to expect at Super Smash Rooms
- You can bring your breakable items to destroy.
- Although they provide protective gear for each participant, you can bring yours, especially helmets.
- There is no entry or refund for people that show up intoxicated.
- Wear the appropriate clothing, including long-sleeved shirts, long pants, and closed-toe shoes.
- The rage rooms can only accommodate two people per session. The other group participants can watch a live feed while waiting their turn.
- All participants must sign the liability waiver. An adult must be present with any young participants to sign for them.
- Only smash the items in the direction indicated in the room. Otherwise, the participants will repair any intentional wall damage.
- Protective gear must be worn by everyone in the smash room, even if only one person actively participates.
- Unless you have a party reservation, no food or drinks from outside are allowed.
- Additional smash items are available at an extra charge.
Prices at Super Smash Rooms
|Mini Smash||$30 for one person||10 minutes|
|Solo Smash||$70 for one person||15 minutes|
|Trashing Trio||$150 for 1-3 people||40 minutes|
|Massive Mayhem||$200 for 1-7 people||60 minutes|
|Break-Up Smash||$75 for 1-2 people||20 minutes|
|Destruction Duo||$80 for 1-2 people||20 minutes|
|Group of 8-10||$380 for one room||60 minutes|
|Group of 10-13||$450 for two rooms||60 minutes|
|Group of 14-18||$600 for two rooms||60 minutes|
|Group of 19-23||$800 for two rooms||80 minutes|
|Group of 24-30||$1000 for three rooms||80 minutes|
- Wednesday and Thursday, 1 pm to 7 pm
- Friday and Saturday, 1 pm to 9 pm
- Sunday, 1 pm to 7 pm
- The Super Smash Rooms remain closed on Monday and Tuesday
Engaging in fun activities is the best way to reduce stress, and smash rooms are adult-approved tantrums zones.
They provide the much-needed physical and emotional therapy most people unknowingly seek. Visit any of the above lists of best rage rooms in Denver and reclaim your peace of mind.