Are you looking for a high-energy, fun activity that can relieve stress? Then a rage room experience is what you need.
You will use a sledgehammer or bat to smash a printer to pieces or smash glass bottles against a wall.
Read on to discover the best rage rooms in Akron, Ohio, and their surroundings for a thrilling smash room session.
1. Akron Break Room
You will become a regular at the Akron Break Room as their smash room experience is addictive.
You can visit solo or with friends for a few minutes of bonding and excitement. There are plenty of items to destroy and various weapons you can use.
Rules at the Akron Break Room
- The minimum age for participants is 16, and they must come with a parent or legal guardian.
- Each rage room can accommodate two people per session. The rest of the participants will wait in the lounge area with a viewing window if in a group.
- You can take pictures and videos from the viewing window and cheer your friends on while they rage away.
- One must wear safety gear during the session. The establishment provides coveralls of all sizes, gloves, and face protectors.
- The rage sessions range from 20 to 40 minutes, depending on your chosen package. Additional time is available at an extra cost.
- Ear protectors are available if you are sensitive to loud noises.
- Please bring your favorite playlist and blast it through the Bluetooth speaker.
- You can take pictures and videos but be careful to avoid damaging your phones.
- Lockers can store away your valuables or anything you do not want to bring into the rage room.
- You can cancel 24 hours before your session. However, cancellations less than 24 hours before your slot will not get a refund.
- You can purchase their rage room gift cards for a birthday or special occasion.
Prices at Akron Break Room
|Two participants||$60||30 minutes|
|Three participants||$90||30 minutes|
|Four participants||$120||30 minutes|
|Ten or more participants||$250+||1-hour+|
- Monday to Wednesday, 4 pm to 9 pm
- Thursday, 2 pm to 9 pm
- Friday, 2 pm to 11 pm
- Saturday, 12 pm to 11 pm
- Sunday, 12 pm to 10 pm
2. Rage Room Medina
Shatter away your anger at the Rage Room Medina. It is a safe space to relieve your stress while having fun.
You can smash a plate using a baseball bat or forget an ex-partner by hurling their photo frame across the room.
Rules at the Rage Room Medina
- The two rage rooms available can accommodate two participants per session.
- Group sessions are encouraged for lively events.
- You can bring your items to smash. However, the establishment must check them for safety purposes.
- Wear comfortable clothing, with long sleeves and long pants. Shoes should be closed-toe with stiff soles.
- There is a surveillance system in the rage rooms to record your session for safety reasons.
- There is a splatter paint room and studio with seating space for 16 people.
- There is no charge for clean-up which is the establishment’s responsibility.
- Bookings are necessary for solo sessions, birthday parties, and group events.
Prices at the Rage Room Medina
Each participant pays $30 for a 1-hour rage room session.
- Tuesday to Thursday, 12 pm to 9 pm
- Friday and Saturday, 12 pm to 11 pm
- Sunday, 12 pm to 8 pm
- The Rage Room Medina is closed on Monday
3. OutRage Rage Room
The OutRage Rage Room in Kent is the perfect location to uniquely celebrate a winter birthday party. Invite your friends and spend a few hours of mad fun with a chance of smash room therapy.
Rules at OutRage Rage Room
- You must be above 16 years old to participate. For those under 18, parental consent is mandatory.
- The rage room sessions are by appointment only.
- College students with a school photo ID get a 10% discount. They also apply the discount to first responders, medical staff, and teachers with ID proof.
- Long pants that cover the legs and closed-toe shoes are a must. You will not rage if your pants have large openings or holes, as glass shards may cut your skin.
- For the splatter paint room, wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you will not mind getting paint stains.
- Children above three can participate in the paint splatter room.
- People with heart conditions or pregnant women are not allowed into the rage room.
- You cannot drink or bring food into the rage room.
- You can only use their available rage room weapons and not bring your own.
- The safety gear they provide must stay on for the entire duration of your session.
- Although you can take pictures or videos using your mobile phone, they will not be liable for any damages. Avoid bringing personal items into the smash room.
- Hitting the walls and ceiling using weapons is not allowed.
- The establishments record your video session. If you violate any rule, they can cancel your session immediately.
Prices at OutRage Rage Room
|BYOB||$25 per person||20 minutes|
|Frustrated||$50 for 1-2 people||15-30 minutes|
|Angry||$75 for 1-3 people||15-30 minutes|
|Furious||$100 for 1-4 people||15-30 minutes|
|Total Destruction||$150 for 1-6 people||30 minutes|
There is a team building package with a 15% discount on the total number of rage room participants.
The charges for the paint splatter room are $25 for each participant above 13 years. Children between 3-12 years pay $20 each. The entire splatter room duration is 30 minutes.
- Monday to Thursday, 3 pm to 9 pm
- Friday and Saturday, 2 pm to 9 pm
- Sunday, 2 pm to 8 pm
Are you feeling frustrated? Then take time off your busy schedule and go to one of the best rage rooms in Akron, Ohio.
Rage rooms are designed to let one destroy things and vent anger. Pick up any weapon of choice and break as hard and as long as you can.
Although they are clinically proven to help manage anger and reduce stress, they only temporarily relieve it.
If you require professional help, ensure you reach out to a therapist in your location.