We all have to deal with stress, anger, or frustration. These negative feelings can build up and manifest in unhealthy ways like anxiety, depression, or rage.
This is where rage rooms come in, to offer a safe space for releasing anger. Here’s where to go in Fargo, North Dakota.
Rage Room LLC
What better way to release anger and de-stress, all while having fun, than breaking stuff in the Rage Room?
The concept here is quite simple: book a session, get geared up, choose your weapon of destruction, and start smashing everything in the room.
You can also bring your own breakables, including old electronics or something more personal, like a picture of that toxic partner you’re struggling to break up with.
You can fly solo as you release any pent-up anger or invite a friend or family member for fun bonding time.
Pricing at Rage Room LLC
Rage Room LLC offers several packages to suit solo and group hangouts, as shown below:
|Quick Smash (for one person only)||$35||10 minutes|
|Bring Your Own Breakables||$70||20 minutes|
|YOU’RE A BAD (GL)ASS||$86 (max 3 people)||20 minutes|
|BASIC SMASH||$110 (max 3 people)||20 minutes|
|Professional Smash||$122 (max 3 people)||20 minutes|
|Premium Smash||$180 (max 3 people)||20 minutes|
|Group Basic Smash||$186 (max 5 people)||40 minutes|
|Party Basic Smash||$230 (max 7 people)||40 minutes|
|Group Professional Smash||$240 (max 6 people)||40 minutes|
|Party Professional Smash||$290 (max 8 people)||40 minutes|
|Group Premium Smash||$320 (max 6 people)||40 minutes|
|Large Group Smash||$720 (max 15 people)||40 minutes|
|Delux Group Smash||$1,100 (max 30 people)||40 minutes|
- The Quick Smash package occurs in a small wrecking room that can only fit one person at a time. The package offers 20 small items to break, including glass cups, coffee mugs, and plates.
- The BYOB package is recommended for 1-4 people, but customers can include up to 10 people. The good news is the number of participants doesn’t affect the price. Of course, all personal items are subject to approval.
- You’re A Bad (Gl)Ass package offers 30 items to break, but you can add more glasses during your session at an extra cost.
- Basic Smash provides 30 pieces of glassware and two small pieces of electronics to break.
- Professional Smash – 60 glass items and three small electronics
- Premium Smash – 50 glass items and five small electronics
- Group packages offer more items to break, with the largest package including 400 glass items and 20 electronics.
- Note that the number of people in each package doesn’t affect the cost. So, you can include as many of your friends, family, or co-workers as you want. Who wouldn’t want a chance to de-stress and have fun?
You may also like 📖
What to Expect
- You’ll find many different items to break, including glassware and electronics.
- There’s also a wide selection of smashing tools
- The rage room can hold up to four people at once
- The rage room is open to ages 13 years and above
- The powerful Bluetooth speaker lets you jam to your favorite music while smashing.
- The rage room suits solo sessions, group hangouts, parties, and corporate destruction events.
- Guests must reserve a smash session. No walk-ins.
- Guests must sign a liability waiver before participating in rage room activities.
- The dress code is pants, a long-sleeve shirt, and closed-toe shoes.
The Rage Room LLC is open daily from 8 am to 12 am.
Havoc House Fargo
The desire to break stuff is frowned upon in society, but Havoc House offers a safe and judgment-free zone for destruction therapy.
Safety being a top concern, each smashing session will start with safety instructions and getting fitted for PPEs.
Once you understand the rules, pick a weapon and start smashing glass items and electronics in the rage room.
This recreational center organizes events from time to time that offer low prices or a chance to win cash prizes, gift certificates, and more.
Be sure to check the list of upcoming events on the website to find something suitable.
Pricing at Havoc House Fargo
The smash room package costs $40, with each additional person paying $25. This means $65 for two people, $90 for three people, $115 for four people, and so on.
This package offers one smash bin with small to medium items to break. And raging time is up to 30 minutes.
Getting an additional package is for group bookings to allow everyone the full smashing experience.
Add-ons include an additional smash bin, TVs, office equipment, and electronics, ranging from $20 to $60.
What to Expect
- There’s a wide variety of raging activities, including axe throwing, splatter painting, gel blaster, and rage rooms.
- These activities will work up a sweat, keep your adrenaline pumping, and leave you feeling more relaxed than you came in.
- The rage room is open to ages 14 and above.
- Closed-toe shoes are needed for all raging activities.
- All participants must sign a waiver before engaging in any raging activities.
- Monday and Tuesday: Open only for private parties
- Wednesday and Thursday: 5 pm – 10 pm
- Friday: 3 pm – 10 pm
- Saturday: 12 pm – 10 pm
- Sunday: 12 pm – 9 pm
Some people find that breaking stuff is a great way to release anger. But rather than breaking your own stuff and possibly hurting people around you, visit one of the above rage rooms in Fargo. A few minutes of raging in these rooms will surely relax you.