After a bad incident/day/week, you may want to scream, punch, or break stuff to release anger. But doing this at home or even in public can come with consequences.
Luckily, rage rooms have come up in and around Philadelphia, providing a safe and judgment-free space for destruction therapy.
Rage Room Philadelphia
Rage Philly has many opportunities for releasing stress through destruction therapy. First, they have a rage room where you can smash all kinds of items, including glassware, TVs, keyboards, and much more.
But you’re also welcome to bring your breakables, which the staff has to approve for safety purposes.
Customers with a lot of rage or large groups can choose to smash an entire car, from the windshield to the side mirrors, doors, and tires.
Rage Philly goes beyond offering what you need for destruction therapy.
They have built-in speakers and a great set of crash-happy songs that instantly get you in a smashing mood. You can also bring your own playlist.
Pricing at Rage Room Philadelphia
Customers with different smashing needs and budgets are catered for here. Here’s a summary of the available packages:
|Package||Price per person||Time|
|Fast n Furious||$25||5 minutes|
|Raging Bull||$35||15 minutes|
|Savage Beast Mode||$45||25 minutes|
- The Fast n Furious package offers a bucket of small breakable items per person plus two songs.
- For the Raging Bull package, each person gets a bucket of small items, one medium item, a small electronic, and four songs of choice.
- The Savage Beast Mode package provides ten small breakables, two medium ones, two electronics, and a large item. You also get six songs to jam to during the raging session.
- Make your rage session even more exciting by purchasing add-ons. You can get rage bombs for $5-10 and confetti poppers for $5.
What To Expect
- The rage room has various items to break and tools of destruction, like golf clubs, shovels, hammers, and bats.
- Customers must reserve a spot online. No walk-ins.
- The rage room can only hold two people at a time, so if you come as a group, the rest of the crew will have to wait their turn in the lounge area.
- Customers can re-schedule their sessions at a $10 fee.
- Participants must be 14 years and above. And minors must come with a parent/guardian.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver before entering the anger room.
- Customers will receive protective wear, including coveralls, face masks, vests, hard hats, goggles, and gloves. But it’s helpful to wear pants and long-sleeve tops underneath.
- Shoes must be closed-toe. And no high heels, sandals, or sneakers.
Rage Room Philly is open from 4 pm to 8 pm on Thursday to Saturday.
All That Rage
This rage room is less than an hour’s drive from Philadelphia, and it offers all you need to break stuff, go a bit crazy, and release pent-up energy.
The facility allows you to choose what level of stuff you want to break, whether you want small breakables, a mix of small, medium, and large breakables, or you want to bring your own items to break.
But even if you’re not angry, you can still come to this recreational center to have fun.
This makes it suitable for family bonding, group hangouts, and celebrating parties.
Pricing at All That Rage
|Package||Price per person||Time|
|BYOS (Break your own S#!T)||$14.99||5 minutes|
|The Double||$24.99||5 minutes|
|The Crusher||$34.99||15 minutes|
|Home Run||$44.95||15 minutes|
- The Double: 20 small breakables
- The Crusher: 25 small items and two medium items
- Home Run: 25 small, three medium, and one large item to break
- BYOS: A 5-gallon bucket of your own breakables
Rules and Expectations
- The anger room can accommodate two people at a time. The rest of the group can watch the ongoing session on the live screens while waiting their turn.
- Participants must be 16 years and above.
- Signed waivers are a must before participating in rage room activities. And minors should have their parents sign the form.
- Wear long pants and long-sleeve tops.
- The facility does provide protective wear, except for footwear. So, remember to come in closed-toe shoes.
- Expectant mothers and people under the influence or with injuries will not be allowed into the rage room for safety.
- Customers are encouraged to arrive at least 5 minutes before their appointment to give them ample time for check-in.
- Monday – Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 6 pm – 10 pm
- Friday: 5 pm – 10 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11 am – 10 pm
Breaking stuff at these rage rooms can be therapeutic, allowing you to channel and release negative emotions.
But it shouldn’t replace actual therapy, especially for people struggling with toxic anger and mental health problems.