Whether you’ve just lost your job, are sick of being stuck indoors, or want to break things for fun, rage rooms are worth considering.
The concept is simple: you enter a room full of breakables and start smashing. Here are some choices for Portland residents.
Smash PDX Rage Room
Smash PDX has many packages with endless possibilities for releasing pent-up anger.
They have rage rooms where you can go and break stuff and a paint splatter room that will leave you more relaxed than you came in.
Smash PDX takes it a notch higher with their themed rooms, allowing for an even better rage room experience.
This is the only rage room in Oregon State offering a car smash package. Get the thrill of a lifetime by raging out on an entire car!
Smash PDX can bring the rage to you with their mobile rage room. Be sure to call beforehand to learn more about these services.
Prices at Smash PDX
|Lonely Rager Small Package||$35||20 minutes|
|Lonely Rager Medium Package||$45||30 minutes|
|Lonely Rager Large Package||$100||35 minutes|
|Double Trouble||$65 for up to 2 people||40 minutes|
|Three Of A Kind||$100 for up to 3 people||45 minutes|
|Four Is A Crowd||$140 for up to 4 people||50 minutes|
|Take Five||$165 for up to 5 people||55 minutes|
|Six Pack||$200 for up to 6 people||60 minutes|
|Six Plus One||$235 for up to 7 people||60 minutes|
|Crazy Eight||$270 for up to 8 people||60 minutes|
|Cloud Nine||$305 for up to 9 people||60 minutes|
|Rage Squad||$340 for up to 10 people||60 minutes|
Car Smash Prices
|Package||Price per person||Time|
|Hope They Have Insurance||$95||40 minutes|
- Note that cars may have already been raged on.
- New cars can be available for your session, although this will need two weeks’ notice so the facility can work out a few details and offer a quote.
What To Expect
- The rage room has everything you need to rage, including glass items and sledgehammers.
- All participants must sign a waiver, and children will have their parent/guardian sign on their behalf.
- Participants are encouraged to wear clothes fit for physical exercise. Closed-toe shoes are a must to prevent injury from broken glass.
- The facility provides safety gear, including coveralls, gloves, safety glasses, and a helmet with a face shield.
- All activities in the rage room are monitored for safety purposes
- Cancellations are allowed, but you must do them on time; otherwise, you risk losing all or part of your money.
- Be sure to observe your surroundings and use good judgment while participating in rage room activities.
You may also like 📖
- Monday & Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 5 pm – 9:30 pm
- Thursday: 11 am – 9:30 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 11 am – 11 pm
- Sunday: 11 am – 10 pm
Outraged Rage Room
The OutRaged is a safe out-of-town rage room located 30 minutes drive from Portland city center.
Like most rage rooms, it has plenty of breakables, tools like sledgehammers, baseball bats, and safety gear to prevent injury.
Customers even get to bring their own breakables; of course, they have to be approved by the staff for safety purposes.
This recreational center sees many people, from individuals looking to release stress to families having fun bonding time.
They even host parties, such as birthdays, divorce parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, etc.
Pricing Outraged Rage Room
|Rage Solo||$35||30 minutes|
|Couples/Friends Therapy||$70 for 2 people||40 minutes|
|Rage Trio||$105 for 3 people||45 minutes|
|RAGING 4||$140 for 4 people||50 minutes|
|RAGING 5||$175 for 5 people||55 minutes|
|GOT YOUR 6||$210 for 6 people||60 minutes|
|RAGING 7||$245 for 7 people||60 minutes|
|RAGING 8||$280 for 8 people||60 minutes|
|RAGING 9||$315 for 9 people||60 minutes|
|RAGING 10||$350 for 10 people||60 minutes|
|B.Y.O.B||$30 for 1 person||30 minutes|
- OutRaged offers various packages to suit individuals, couples, and even groups. Each package will provide different items to break, quantities, and smash time. So, pick one that suits your raging needs.
- For instance, the TANTRUM package will provide half a bucket of breakables, while the OUTRAGED package has two and a half buckets.
- The rest of the packages offer one bucket for each participant.
- Add-ons are available at the time of appointment at an added fee.
- With the BYOB package, your items must fit in a standard box.
What To Expect
- Customers can break the items available at the facility or bring their own stuff. The latter may attract a clean-up fee.
- The rage room is open to everyone, although kids will need a parent/guardian present
- Every participant must sign a waiver before entering the anger room
- The facility provides safety gear, including a coverall, gloves, face mask, and hard hat.
- Closed-toe shoes are needed to prevent injury from the broken glass
- The room also has a speaker, allowing customers to jam to their favorite jams while raging.
- Sunday & Monday: Closed
- Tuesday – Thursday: 11:30 am – 8 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 11:30 am – 9 pm
There’s much to worry about between work, school, family life, relationships, debt, politics, and cyber bullying.
These rage rooms have the remedy you might be looking for, allowing you to smash away all your stress and anger in a safe and controlled environment.