Everyone experiences negative emotions in their lives.
What’s important is we healthily deal with them so it doesn’t affect our lives and those around us.
With the following rage rooms in Sacramento, you have a safe and judgment-free zone for releasing rage through destruction therapy.
1. Smash Sacramento Rage Room
Welcome to Smash Sacramento, where you can wear safety gear, grab a weapon, and start smashing your stress away for as little as $20.
The business has created a safe space where people can de-stress or let loose and have fun.
The creators of this business were interested in helping people with grief, anger issues, or those feeling overwhelmed.
Aside from the rage room, the facility also offers axe-throwing. This activity is fun and exhilarating, thus helpful in releasing pent-up energy.
Pricing at Smash Sacramento
The Smash Sacramento Rage Room offers two packages: standard and deluxe.
For $20 per person, the first package includes safety gear, weapons of destruction, and a crate of various breakables for each participant.
The raging time will depend on the group size, ranging from 20 minutes to 1 hour.
The deluxe package costs $40 per person, providing safety gear, weapons, and medium to significant breakables.
For those who want to participate in axe-throwing, it costs $20 per person for 1 hour.
What to Expect
- The rage room has various breakables, including glass items, bottles, VHS tapes, windshields, electronics, etc.
- The weapons of destruction range from baseball bats to sledgehammers, a bell mace, golf clubs, crowbars, and paintball guns.
- Smash Sacramento offers rage rooms and axe-throwing zones for releasing stress. And even if you’re not mad, you can still enjoy breaking stuff.
- Online reservations are required.
- The business offers discounts for first-time responders, including EMT/EMS, law enforcement, and the military.
- Monday – Friday: 5 pm – 10 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 2 pm – 10 pm
2. Release Room Rage Room
Release Room recognizes that therapy and medication aren’t the only ways to manage stress.
Sometimes there’s a need for a physical outlet, where their rage room comes in.
It offers a safe space for people to release the negative emotions hindering their happiness, growth, and progress.
Pricing at Release Room
Release Room offers various packages to suit different budgets and needs, as shown below:
|Release Room||$25||15 minutes|
|Release Room||$60||30 minutes|
|Release Party||$250||45 minutes|
|Family Release Session 4 Participants||$150||30 minutes|
|Double Release- 2 Participants||$90||30 minutes|
|Triple Release- 3 Participants||$125||15 minutes|
|1. Team Building 2.5 Hours||$750||2 hours 30 minutes|
|2. Team Building 2.5 Hours||$300||2 hours 30 minutes|
|3. Team Building 2.5 Hours||$1,100||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Building Rental||41,000||1 hour 30 minutes|
What to Expect
- In the Release Room, you’ll find multiple items to break and throw, including glass, wood, and medium and large appliances.
- You’ll also find a bat for smashing and a paintball gun for shooting.
- You can make a solo trip or bring a friend along. The facility also hosts parties and events, including birthdays, grief groups, divorce parties, etc.
- Guests must sign a waiver before engaging in rage room activities
- Athletic shoes are required to prevent injury
- Children may be allowed to participate, but with an adult present
- No refunds
- Monday – Thursday: 4 pm – 7 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 12–8 pm
- Sunday: Closed
3. Bay Area Smash Room
This rage room is about an hour’s drive from Sacramento city center.
Whether you’re looking for a solo raging session or fun activity with friends and family, Bay Area Smash Room guarantees the ultimate memorable experience.
Gear up, let loose and destroy a room full of glass, TVs, tables, and more.
Pricing at Bay Area Smash Room
Bay Area Smash Room offers multiple solo sessions, dates, and group outings packages.
|Smash Time||$65 for up to 2 people||20 minutes|
|Trouble Makers||$90 for up to 2 people||20 minutes|
|Smash Date Night||$120 for 2 people||30 minutes|
|Smash Squad||$140 for up to 4 people||30 minutes|
|Smash Maniac||$180 for up to 4 people||30 minutes|
|SMASHaholics||$220 for up to 6 people||30 minutes|
|New Room Smash Party||$360 for up to 10 people||60 minutes|
|Splatter Date||$70 for up to 2 people||30 minutes|
|Smash and Splatter Date||$180 for up to 2 people||60 minutes|
|Smash and Splatter Party||$580 for up to 10 people||1 hour 30 minutes|
- The items and quantity you receive will depend on your package. For instance, the Smash Time package provides ten plates, one small and one premium electronic.
- The Smash Date Night package gives you 20 plates, three premium, and three small electronics.
- For parties of up to 10 people, the rage room is filled with 40 plates, furniture, five premium electronics, and five small electronics.
- Small electronics include office phones, keyboards, and speakers, while premium electronics include monitors, printers, and game consoles.
What to Expect At the Facility
- Customers can expect various breakables, tools of destruction, and safety gear. They can also buy additional items to break during their rage session.
- For a more personalized experience, the facility allows you to bring your own items. Of course, they are subject to approval.
- The rage room has Bluetooth speakers, so you can jam to your favorite tunes while smashing.
- The Bay Area Smash Room is open to everyone, but only 10-year-olds and above can participate in the raging activities. Minors will also require the consent of a parent/guardian.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver before entering the anger room.
- There are no refunds for cancellations, but you can reschedule 24 hours before your appointment.
- Monday – Friday: 2 pm – 12 am
- Saturday & Sunday: 10 am – 12 am
These rage rooms are designed to get your blood pumping and your rage out.
They are also ideal for a fun afternoon with loved ones or bonding with co-workers. And the best part about breaking stuff in these locations is there are no consequences.