Given the recent pandemic and the never-ending frustrations in everyday life, we can all benefit from blowing off some steam.
The rage rooms below provide a safe environment for residents to quench their destructive desires while releasing rage.
Escape Room-Zone is conveniently located in Madison Heights, which is about 20 minutes away from Sterling Heights city center.
It has locations in other areas, including Farmington, Battle Creek, Canton, Chesterfield, and more.
Release your anger as you smash household items, electronics, and furniture with a bat or sledgehammer for up to 20 minutes.
Are there things you want to get rid of at home? You can bring them to smash in this rage room. Of course, the staff must approve them first to ensure they are safe to use in the rage room.
Players will also get a protective bodysuit, face mask, gloves, and vests, to keep them safe from the flying glass.
Thanks to the built-in speakers, you can crank up your favorite songs as you smash.
Pricing at The Rage Room Michigan
The Escape Room-Zone rage room has one package that can be customized to suit one’s needs. For $40 per person, you get a bin of 25 items to break for 20 minutes.
Of course, you can buy extra breakables from $5 to $200. Additional bins with breakables are also available for $35.
Note that the available items will vary depending on the inventory, but it can be anything from vases to electronics, sinks, and toilets.
What to Expect
- This rage room provides everything needed for a safe and relaxing smashing experience, including items to break, tools for breaking, and PPEs.
- Customers may bring their own items to break with prior approval from management.
- Guests must wear the provided safety gear.
- The anger room can accommodate only two people at a time.
- It suits solo sessions, unique dates, bonding with loved ones, and organizing corporate events.
- Management reserves the right to end a smash session if you don’t follow safety rules, thus endangering your life and that of others.
- Guests must arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled time to give enough time for check-in and suiting up in protective gear.
- No open-toed shoes or heels
- Participants in the rage room must be 13 years and above. An adult should accompany minors.
- All participants must have a signed waiver, with parents signing for minors.
- No refunds, but guests can reschedule.
- No commercial photography or recording.
- No alcohol consumption on the property premises
- Monday – Thursday: 3 pm – 10 pm
- Friday: 3 pm – 12 am
- Saturday: 12 pm – 12 am
- Sunday: 12 pm – 9 pm
Full Throttle Adrenaline Park
This recreational center offers endless opportunities for de-stressing and releasing anger.
Customers are spoilt for choice, from high-speed go-karting to axe throwing, racing, virtual reality, and even rage room.
These adrenaline-based activities will keep your heart pumping and relaxed at the end.
The rage room is not only for releasing anger but also having fun and bonding with loved ones.
Whether you have a party or corporate event, you can make it unique and unforgettable by hosting it at the Full Throttle Adrenaline Park.
Check out their extensive catering and bar options that will satisfy your guests.
Customers get to choose the level of items they want to break, with packages including glasses, bottles, electronics, and more.
Don’t worry about the flying glass and pieces on the floor, as the facility provides safety gear. You’ll have to bring closed-toe shoes, though.
You may also like 📖
Pricing full-throttle adrenaline park
Full Throttle Adrenaline Park offers multiple packages that allow you to go in and break stuff. For $25 per person, you get the Smash Time with Glass Package.
For $55 per person, you get a TV, two liquor bottles, and 20 clay pigeons.
If you have more rage to release, go for a larger package that costs $75 per person for two glass packages and a TV.
Extra time and smashables are available at an added cost. Be sure to contact the center for budget-friendly party packages.
What to Expect
- A variety of smash packages to choose from
- Smash time ranges from 15-30 minutes, depending on the package you buy.
- Booking in advance is highly encouraged, but walk-ins are also available, subject to availability.
- The rage room fits up to 4 players at a time, although they are required to take turns smashing.
- The rage room is only open to people aged 16 and above.
- Minors must have a parent/guardian present and participate in the rage room with them.
- No alcohol consumption on the premises
- All participants must have a signed waiver
- Monday – Thursday: 12 pm – 10 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 11 am – 11 pm
- Sunday: 12 pm – 8 pm
Have you ever screamed or felt like punching a wall when angry? Then you know that sometimes we need a physical release of our negative feelings.
Destruction therapy in a rage room is non-consequential and judgment-free. This makes it more liberating than other physically taxing activities. Book a date for a smash room experience.