Rage rooms are gaining popularity for being unique recreational centers.
But for some, they mean an outlet for everyday stress, anger, frustration, and other negative emotions.
Breaking stuff keeps adrenaline pumping and ends in relaxation, thus helping to release rage and anger.
Here are some great locations in Yonkers.
1. Break Rage Room
The Break Rage is Yonkers’s latest craze, helping visitors deal with emotions. It’s conveniently located in the city center and only opens on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
The facility has a streamlined check-in process, so you can sign a waiver and get safety equipment without waiting too long.
The rage rooms can accommodate up to 4 people at a time, but they don’t put strangers in the same room.
This makes it suitable for solo and group hangouts alike. Visitors will also appreciate that the rooms have a plexiglass window, thus allowing the rest of the crew to watch and cheer as they wait their turn.
Once you enter the rage room, you’ll find various items to break, depending on your package, and tools of destruction like bats and hammers.
Pricing at Break rage
Some issues you need to work out alone, but rage rooms are also great for bonding with friends and family.
Break rage understands that, which is why they offer solo and group packages, as shown below:
|Stressed||$50 for one person max||20 minutes|
|Stressed+||$95 for up to 2 people||25 minutes|
|Pissed off||$140 for up to 3 people||30 minutes|
|Pissed off+||$180 for up to 4 people||35 minutes|
The packages above provide a range of items, from small to medium to large. The small things may include cups, plates, CDs, and bottles.
On the other hand, the medium items include CPUs, radios, laptops, and keyboards. Finally, the large items include TVs, monitors, printers, tables, desks, etc.
The facility also offers large and unusual add-ons like furniture, appliances, car parts, paintings, etc.
What to Expect
- Guests can bring their items to break but nothing toxic, poisonous, or hazardous.
- The staff can create a custom anger room to fit any environment you want, thus allowing for a more personalized experience. Note that the pricing will depend on the room’s intricacy.
- Guest safety is a priority at the Break Rage. Visitors will receive a safety tutorial and gear, including face covering, overalls, and gloves.
- Customers are allowed to take photos and video-record their raging sessions.
- There’s also a Bluetooth speaker to jam to your favorite song while raging.
- Participants must sign a liability waiver.
- No open-toed shoes
- Participants must be 12 years and above
- Minors can only participate with a parent/legal guardian
- No drinking and smashing
- Pregnant women cannot participate in rage room activities
- This recreational center is RSVP only
- Friday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 8 pm
- Sunday: 11 am – 5 pm
2. RazeUP Smash Therapy
Though not in Yonkers city center, RazeUP Smash Therapy is less than an hour’s drive away.
It strives to offer a cheaper, more effective therapeutic alternative to managing stress by letting customers break stuff in a safe and controlled environment.
This recreational center will cater to your needs as an individual, couple, friend, family, or co-worker.
They provide items to break, tools for breaking, and protective gear to keep you safe from the shattering glass.
Pricing at RazeUp Smash Therapy
RazeUP Smash Therapy offers various solo and group packages to cater to different needs.
|Walk-In Only||$50 for only one person||15 minutes|
|Why You Mad||$89.99 for up to 2 people||15 minutes|
|Crisis||$119.99 for up to 2 people||30 minutes|
|Angry Man||$169.99 for up to 4 people||30 minutes|
|Get Em||$199.99 for up to 4 people||30 minutes|
|Raze Up||$299.99 for up to 5 people||60 minutes|
|MOP||$499.99 for up to 10 people||60 minutes|
|Smash Clan||$1,199.99 for up to 20 people||2 hours|
Remember that the type and quantity of items you receive to break will depend on your package.
For instance, the Walk-in package offers all glass items. The Why You Mad package provides 20 glasses, 2 small things, and a premium item like electronics or furniture.
The Smash Clan package offers the most, including 200 glasses, 20 small items, and 16 premium items.
The smash time is also quite long, making it suitable for bonding with friends or family.
Work is often one of the most stressful things in life.
And RazeUP Smash Therapy offers a couple of bulk packages that companies can use to help their employees release tension, anger, or rage.
- For $5,000, you get the Corporate Silver Package, which covers up to 70 individuals and offers 35 smash sessions. Each session will include 5 people and last 30 minutes. The items provided to break are 40 glasses, 5 small items, and 4 premium items.
- The next level is the Corporate Gold Package. For $10,000, you can cover up to 140 people and get 70 smash sessions. Each session will include 5 people and last for 30 minutes. Items offered to break include 50 glasses, 5 small items, and 5 premium items.
- The Corporate Platinum Package costs $25,000. It offers 200 smash sessions and covers up to 400 people. Each session will have 5 people, 30-minute smash time, and provide 60 glasses, 6 small items, and 6 premium items.
- Last but not least is the Corporate Diamond Package, which costs $50,000. This huge package offers 400 smash sessions for up to 800 individuals. Each session will last 30 minutes, and items provided to break include 70 glasses, 7 small items, and 7 premium items.
Note that these corporate packages are flexible. You may get full access to the facility for several days or book sessions at your convenience.
You may also like 📖
What to Expect
- Customers must sign a liability waiver, get suited up in safety gear, and select from various tools and items to break.
- Closed-toe shoes are a must.
- All participants will receive a safety tutorial and are asked to observe their surroundings during raging.
- Anyone aged 13 years and above can participate in the rage room, although minors must be accompanied by their parent/ guardian.
- The rage room is not open to pregnant women and anyone under the influence for their own safety.
The RazeUP Smash Therapy Rage Room is open every day of the week, except Mondays, from 1 pm to 9 pm.
3. The Wrecking Club
Located 35 minutes from the Yonkers city center is a unique smash room. Here, you get a bar with a smashing twist; you smash your glass after every drink.
A throwing area is available that includes bells, public figures, and other cool targets to smash your glass against.
The bar is open to the public and requires no reservations unless it’s a group of 10+ people. Of course, there’s a minimum age limit of 21 years.
The dress code is casual, and you can take photos and videos of your smashing sessions.
Pricing at the Wrecking Club
Unlike other rage rooms on this list, you don’t pay for the items to break, but rather the drinks alone.
The menu includes bottles of beer, spirits, cocktails, wines, bar bites, and more.
Are you struggling with rage, anger, bitterness, shame, or guilt? The above rage rooms are pleased to offer a safe, natural, and effective solution for releasing negative emotions.
So, book a session alone, with a date, friend, family, or co-workers, and begin your journey to mental wellness.