There’s a new way to relieve stress and work out all the pent-up anger in a nearby rage room.
All the breaking, smashing, and screaming can be cathartic, thus helping to express and release emotions. In the end, you’re left with a calm mind and body.
Want to try raging in North Carolina? Check out these awesome smash rooms in Greensboro.
Break ‘N Bash, LLC
Are you looking for a cheaper yet effective alternative to therapy? Break ‘N Bash has you covered with their fantastic rage room.
There are several packages to choose from, depending on one’s raging needs.
Before entering the destruction zone, customers must wear protective gear to prevent injury from the flying glass.
Inside the rage room is a set of breakables, which you can destroy using a crowbar or other available weapons.
After the raging session, the staff will clean up and ensure proper disposal of the broken items.
Break ‘N Bash is also planning on introducing axe-throwing, which can be another great way to have fun and release stress. So, check their website for updates!
Pricing at Break ‘N Bash
|BreakTime||65 for one person||20 minutes|
|Group Rehab||151.20 for three people||20 minutes|
|Buddy Bash||127.60 for two people||20 minutes|
|Team Tantrum||187 for four people||20 minutes|
|BYOS- Bring Your Own Smashables||43.20 for one person||20 minutes|
- Each package includes breakables, weapons of destruction, and safety equipment.
- Extra items are available at an added cost.
What to Expect
- The rage room sessions are available by appointment only, although walk-ins may be allowed based on availability.
- Customers can expect a wide range of breakables, but they can also bring their items to break (as many as they can handle in 20 minutes)
- The minimum age for participating in the rage room is 13 years. Minors must come with a parent/guardian.
- All participants must sign a waiver
- No refunds, but you may receive store credit
- Long pants and long sleeves are recommended, and closed-toe shoes are a must to prevent injury.
- Each raging session will last 20 minutes.
- Sunday & Monday: Closed
- Tuesday – Friday: 4 pm – 8:30 pm
- Saturday: 12 pm – 8:30 pm
What’s All the Rage Smash and Splash
While not in Greensboro’s city center, this rage room is less than 30 minutes away.
As the name suggests, the facility provides a rage room and a paint splatter room. Both services offer alternative fun ways to release stress.
The rage rooms here are much larger than most, making them suitable for hosting parties and private events.
This includes birthday parties, divorce parties, date nights, family get-togethers, and team-building.
Pricing at What’s All the Rage Smash and Splash
|Package||Price per person||Time|
|Frustration Smash||$30||30 minutes|
|Drunken Rage Room||$25||30 minutes|
|Combo Session Rage Room||$45||30 minutes|
|Bring Your Own Items||$50||30 minutes|
- The Frustration Smash package offers 6-8 plates and 1 cup. It’s suitable if you have some specific anger to get rid of. You can write your issues down on the plate and break them as a symbol of releasing that issue. You also have the option to send a photo to be placed on the plate. This service will attract a $5 per plate fee and require 24-hour notice.
- The Drunken package offers 10-15 bottles to break.
- The Combo Session provides a variety of breakables, including four plates, one mug, and five bottles.
- The paint splatter room starts at $25 per person, and you can buy additional paint and canvases upon arrival.
You may also like 📖
What To Expect
- The rage room is for adults only.
- Customers can choose between breaking plates or bottles, but they can also bring their own items to break.
- The BYOB package is subject to inspection to avoid hazardous and harmful items in the anger room.
- The paint splatter room uses washable neon paint that also passes safety standards.
- Once you’re done raging, the facility handles the mess.
- All participants must sign waivers.
- Customers will receive safety gear, including coveralls, head protection, cut-resistant gloves, and goggles.
- Monday & Tuesday: Open by appointment only
- Wednesday & Thursday: 5 pm – 8 pm
- Friday: 5 pm – 11 pm
- Saturday: 2 pm – 11 pm
- Sunday: 2 pm – 6 pm
Physical activities like breaking stuff release endorphins, which trigger a positive feeling in your body.
So, while you can’t avoid stress or anger, you can now release all those negative feelings at one of the rage rooms in Greensboro.