Have you had a stressful day at work? Is your loved one struggling with an illness? We all get angry, bitter, and enraged sometimes.
And a rage room near you is the best place to go and smash all those negative feelings away.
Here are the best rage rooms in or near Rockville, MD.
1. Unity Rage Room
This recreational center is designed to provide unconventional therapy methods to relieve stress.
With activities like rage room, car smash, and paint splatter, Unity Rage Room aims to create a safe environment for letting loose and having fun.
You can go alone or with friends and family to eliminate those negative feelings you have built up.
Pricing at unity rage room
|Package||Price per person||Time|
|Paint splash||$49||25 minutes|
|Car Smash||$749||3 hours|
- The Starter Package is ideal for first-timers and provides a crate of 10 small breakables and one large item.
- The Rage-Aroma provides 20 small breakables and one large item.
- Customers can add their own breakables to any package at no extra cost.
- The Car Smash package is a different experience, ideal for up to 10 people.
What to Expect
- The rage room has various breakables, including bottles, plates, monitors, TVs, plastic, and furniture. There are also bats and sledgehammers for the destruction.
- For the paint splatter room, there’s paint that participants can splash on a canvas to release anger.
- Customers will receive suits, gloves, and goggles for protection from flying items or paint.
- Customers are expected to sign a waiver before participating in rage room activities.
- Participants must be 18 years and above, although minors can participate with the consent of their parent/guardian.
- Monday & Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday – Friday: 3 pm – 11 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 12 pm – 11 pm
2. Room Of Rage
Room Of Rage houses a rage room, an axe-throwing area, and a gaming lounge for visitors to unwind and release stress.
They have three-themed smash rooms (terror, DMV, and hip-hop room) where you can release rage by smashing, breaking, and destroying items.
Customers can enhance their experience by jamming to their favorite tunes as they smash. The best thing is you don’t have to clean up afterward.
The rage room has small, medium, and large breakables, allowing visitors to vent the anger they would have unleashed on others.
Room of Rage is suitable for solo sessions, but you can also have fun with your friends and family and exercise team-building with co-workers.
The facility also offers a unique action-filled experience for private parties and events.
They can host your next birthday, divorce, bachelor party, get-together, or corporate event. Everyone is guaranteed to unwind and leave happier than they came in.
Pricing at the room of rage
|Kid Rage||$45.99 Per Guest||20 minutes|
|Psycho Rage||$69.99 Per Guest||15 minutes|
|Date Night||$79.99 Per 2 Guests||20 minutes|
|Psycho Date Night||$199.99 Per 2 Guests||20 minutes|
|The Ultimate Date Night||$199.99 Per 2 Guests||50 minutes|
|Blow Of Some Steam||$44.99 Per Guest||15 minutes|
|Thursday Thrashing Psycho Rage||$99.99 Per 2 Guests||20 minutes|
|Me Plus One Rage||$59.99 Per 2 Guests||15 minutes|
|Threes A Company Rage||$145.99 Per 3 Guests||25 minutes|
|Small Party Rage||$199.99 4 To 5 Guests||30 minutes|
|Medium Party Rage||$359.99 6 To 8 Guests||40 minutes|
The business offers various packages to suit different needs. Each package provides a different number of breakables and participants.
For instance, the Kid Rage package provides 20 small, 10 medium, and 3 large items to break.
The Small Party Rage has 103 breakables, while the Medium Party Rage has 203 items to break.
There are also customizable packages for parties with 10+ guests.
Guests can participate in anger room activities or choose combo packages for the ultimate experience. The eatery space is available for an extra cost.
You’ll also appreciate that customers can buy extra items to add to their experience.
You may also like 📖
What to Expect
- Room of Rage has everything you need to release immediate anger and have fun. This includes breakables, tools of destruction, and safety gear.
- Breakables include cups, plates, glasses, beer bottles, computers, printers, stoves, washers, dryers, etc.
- Customers are encouraged to book rage sessions online.
- Upon arrival, you’ll be dressed in safety gear, oriented to the process, allowed to choose your weapon of destruction, and then you can go crazy.
- You can play your favorite music while you rage.
- The dress code is pants, long-sleeve tops, and closed-toe shoes.
- The smash room can hold up to 3 guests at a time. The rest of the crew can wait their turn in the lounge.
- Monday – Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 6 pm – 9 pm
- Friday: 6 pm – 10 pm
- Saturday: 12 pm – 10 pm
- Sunday: 12 pm – 5 pm
3. Kraken Axes & Rage | Penn Quarter
About 40 minutes from Rockville’s city center, a unique smash room offers a high-thrilling experience.
Kraken Axes & Rage has an axe-throwing area, but the rage room is a little more action-packed, allowing you to release all the pent-up energy.
Suit up, choose your weapon of destruction, and destroy a bunch of stuff, and the staff will clean up afterward. It’s that simple!
Kraken Axes & Rage is not only suitable for solo sessions but also hosts different events as well.
You can shake things up by planning a unique party, whether a birthday, divorce, bachelorette, get-together, or team building.
Party packages include raging activities, venue, décor, and catering options. Call the facility to customize it to your needs.
Pricing at Kraken Axes & Rage | Penn Quarter
For $29.99 per guest, you can break an assortment of glass bottles and ceramics. Extra items and large items are available at an added cost.
You can also bring your own breakables to smash for a $10 fee.
What to Expect
- This recreational center hosts solo sessions and parties/events of all kinds.
- The anger room can accommodate no more than 4 people at a time.
- Participants must be 13+ years. Minors must be accompanied and have a waiver signed by their parent/guardian.
- Closed-toe shoes are a must.
- Walk-ins are acceptable based on availability, but it would be best to book in advance, especially for large group events/parties.
- Sunday – Thursday: Open by appointment only
- Friday: 5 pm – 2 am
- Saturday: 12 pm – 2 am
Don’t let your stress, anger, bitterness, shame, or other negative feeling eat you up when you can have fun releasing them at the above rage rooms.
But remember that they are designed to help release immediate anger and not treat chronic anger or other mental health problems.