Have you had a bad day at work today or got out of a bad situation that made you angry? Make time to visit a rage room!
You can work through all that rage by smashing and destroying anything that can break to pieces.
Not only is it an excellent way to vent, but you get a workout session as the experience also works up a sweat.
Here is a list of the best rage rooms in Minnesota for a round of smash room excitement and to de-stress.
1. Rage Room LLC Moorhead
Nothing works out your tight muscles and pent-up energy and leaves you invigorated like a break room session.
The Rage Room LLC in Moorhead is fit for destruction, by yourself or with friends. For a minimum of 20 minutes, you experience the fun and therapy that smash rooms offer.
Features of the smash rooms at Rage Room LLC Moorhead
- Their armory contains various weapons
- You can play in groups of four at a go
- Bookings should be made at least 4 hours in advance
- Players should wear long pants and shirts and closed-toe shoes
- Smash room corporate events are available
- Anyone above 13 can participate with an adult present
- All participants must also sign a liability waiver
- There is a public sign wall where you can write your rage
Rage Room LLC Moorhead Rates
|Basic Smash||$110 for 1-3 people||20 minutes|
|You’re a Bad Glass||$86 for 1-3 people||20 minutes|
|Group Basic Smash||$186 for 3-5 people||40 minutes|
|Party Basic Smash||$230 for 5-7 people||40 minutes|
|Professional Smash||$122 for 2-3 people||20 minutes|
|Group Professional Smash||$240 for 3-5 people||40 minutes|
|Party Professional Smash||$290 for 5-7 people||40 minutes|
|Premium Smash||$180 for 2-3 people||20 minutes|
|Group Premium Smash||$320 for 3-5 people||40 minutes|
|Bring Your Own Breakables||$70 per person||20 minutes|
|Quick Smash||$35 per person||10 minutes|
Breakdown of the packages at the Rage Room LLC Moorhead
- The items to break will vary in quantity and size depending on the package you purchase.
- One can also purchase additional items to smash during a session.
- Protective gear and weapons are provided as part of the package price.
- For the Bring Your Own Breakables, you can only bring 1 shopping cart of breakable stuff.
|You’re a Bad Glass||30||None|
|Group Basic Smash||80||4|
|Party Basic Smash||90||6|
|Professional Smash||60||3, and 1 furniture item|
|Group Professional Smash||80||6, and 2 furniture items|
|Party Professional Smash||90||7, and 3 furniture items|
|Premium Smash||40||4, and 2 furniture items|
|Group Premium Smash||40||14, and 4 furniture items|
- Thursday, 3 pm to 10 pm
- Friday, 1 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday, 10 am to 10 pm
- Sunday, 10 am to 9 pm
The Rage Room LLC Moorhead is closed from Monday to Wednesday.
2. Hidden MN Smash Room
Have you ever felt the urge to throw something in anger? Then axe throwing might be the best outlet experience for you.
At Hidden MN, ninja star and axe throwing tests your accuracy and works out your arm muscles. You will let loose as you try to focus on hitting the bull’s eye with each throw.
It is a fun and safe way to relax or celebrate an occasion with friends and loved ones.
The Hidden MN recreation facility offers axe throwing as an alternative to the rage rooms they closed.
Prices to throw at Hidden MN
There are two types of throwing lanes available:
- Ninja Stars at $25 per person for 1 hour
- Axe Throwing at $25 per person for 1 hour
Features of the Hidden MN Throwing Rooms
- Throwers must be 13 years and above and should come with a parent or adult.
- The throwing lanes can accommodate up to 10 people at a go.
- Shoes must be closed-toe. No open-toe shoes are allowed.
- A host or hostess takes you through throwing basics before your session begins.
- Monday to Thursday, 3 pm to 9 pm
- Friday to Sunday, 12 pm to 9 pm
3. WreckIt Rage Room
Let go of your inhibitions and fears at the WreckIt Rage Room.
Even with friends, it is a safe space to let go and scream or shout as you smash away at anything breakable.
You will leave feeling happier and relaxed. There is no excuse to go home after a bad day when you can spend a few minutes in peace.
The WreckIt Rage Room is open to anyone above 13 years as well.
Keep In Mind – Those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent and a waiver signed before accessing the wreck rooms.
Prices at the WreckIt Rage Room
|Smash IT||$65 for 2 people||25 minutes|
|Wreck IT||$110 for 4 people||45 minutes|
|VIP Destroy IT||$250 for 8 people||75 minutes|
|Throwing Alley||$20 per person||20 minutes|
Breakdown of the packages at WreckIt Rage Room
For each session you book, the following items are included:
- Smash IT package contains 40 assorted breakable items.
- Wreck IT package contains 65 items to smash.
- VIP Destroy IT package has 100 items; each participant can bring 5 more from their collection. They also get a dummy, 3 targets, 6 bottles and a projector for images or videos.
- The Throwing Alley is open for walk-ins on a first-come, first-served basis. You get 2 dozen assorted breakable items.
You also get wrecking tools, safety gear, and a Bluetooth speaker to blast your music included in each package price.
The WreckIt Rage Room is open every day of the week from 11 am to 8 pm.
4. Healthy Expressions Rage Room LLC
This recreational center offers a large indoor arena that allows visitors to break stuff, de-stress, and even play dodgeball.
The rage rooms are designed for individuals or a group of people who want a safe environment to de-stress and have fun.
Customers will find various items to break, including glass jars, computers, printers, and several other breakables.
They can choose different tools to break stuff with, like a hammer, crowbar, baseball bat, or golf club.
There’s even a package that allows you to bring your own breakables. Of course, the owners will have to check and approve the items first.
- Monday-Thursday: 12:00 – 20:00
- Friday: 12:00 – 22:00
- Saturday: 09:00 – 22:00
- Sunday: 10:00 – 16:00
Pricing at Healthy Expressions Rage Room LLC
The center offers different packages to suit different types of customers.
The packages start at $25 for 5 minutes. This basic package will give you 10 mixed breakables, mostly glass items.
The pricing will increase by the number of small, medium, and large items and time.
The rage room at Healthy Expressions offers student discounts, so ensure you take advantage of them if you are one.
Other highlights for the rage rooms
The rage rooms are accessible to individuals, couples, and even groups.
And after destroying the items, Healthy Expressions handles the cleanup and recycling, so you can rest assured that you’re not causing an environmental problem as you de-stress.
Final Thoughts 💭
Visit one of Minnesota’s best rage rooms from the list above with friends or family. It is also the perfect team-building activity with colleagues for relaxation and fun. A few hours will leave everyone with a clear mind, ready to focus on the crucial things in life.